New Article On T.o.o

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No shit, everyone on clubsi needs to have a fucking drink and relax, so many people got on my ass for posting a topic such as favorite beer poll.

Milan

i wonder how much power that B20 makes, sorry...i didn't have time to sit there and read the entire article. i'm pretty sure it mentions it in there somewhere.

the thing i notice that seems to be a running trend is IB will post up an engine or other product with specs and dyno sheets and all that shit.... then someone from the endyn camp will come in and say how shitty it is and how endyn has "something" that will kick its ass... or how pathetic the IB setup is
but i have yet to see any dyno sheets from the endyn side just a lot of talk... it seems that anything good that endyn has is "going to be released soon"... i guess soon is a relative term cuz shit has been "comming soon" for years now.... :bs:

and ive heard a lot of very detailed stories from several different sources on several boards about getting scammed, ripped off, ass fukt, etc, by larry and endyn.... but it seems the only rebutle from the endyn side is a very third grade-ish "nuh uh.... your a ricer... you dont know anything... larry could (blah blah blah) better than you... my dad can beat up your dad... etc"

there are a LOT of people ive talked to from all over actually using the IB stuff... ive seen the dynos... ive heard virtually nothing but good reviews about them and their product.... i cant say anything close to the same for endyn (accept maybe the pistons... and even then most of the people didnt get them FROM endyn they got them from someone else that sells them)

so in my oppinion... fuck endyn too much shady shit going on with them to ever trust them with my money

Well, now that you mentioned people getting fucked with product through endyn I will mention this as fact.

Fact = buddy of mine, close friend, sent ITR bottom out to Larry to get rebuild with my buddies pistons and larry's
rods. Price tag 4G's this is without sleeves.

Fact = Motor took like fucking 3 months to complete from day shipped to day returned, now that is a fucking long time.

Fact = My buddy slowly broke in the motor (and both of us found out that you SHOULDN'T break it in hard---this
slow advice for breaking motor in is from staff from Toda,Ericks,Spoon,etc...)

Fact = Two months after we dropped his ITR back, the fucker blew it's rods so looks like a 1.9L rebuild with sleeves
this time around (thanks steven from Pacific Perf.)

I always heard good things about "endyn this and endyn that" But I never preached it, BC I never had see shit from him or hands on bought something or experienced some shit. Well now I will not recommend him, at all. This is with my own eyes.

I have the hardest time trusting people in this fucking sport and business. Back like 5 years ago I had my first swap done by someone, and this fucker totally fucked me from using cheap parts and not the right brackets, well you get the picture. From this situation I have decided to build my own shit. If I don't know how then I learn. Not sure where I am going with this,,,,opps. sorry for the rant. :)

Milan

I'm not going to defend Larry like all the ricers on StupidHonda or whatever junk board that was... I really think those guys just like to throw Larry's name around so it looks like they know something that other people don't. I think that's dumb.

Personally, I've been very satisfied with all the products I've gotten from Endyn, as well as the service I've gotten every time I've contacted Larry for information. I've never met him in person, but he doesn't run an open shop like Jeff does over at Import Builders. From what I've seen, IB is a speed shop like most places, while Endyn is a closed shop that produces parts and builds a few select engines.

I have been very impressed with the engines that Larry has built with Phillip- they're awesome pieces of work. The power is awesome. My last engine was built along some of Larry's guidelines/ideas, and it made a pretty good amount of power, considering how few aftermarket parts were in it.

I'll stand by Larry because I've used his products and been very satisfied, but I'll stand by Jeff because I've seen his work and been impressed too. They're both excellent tuners- they just operate differently. It's natural that two people at the top of their field would have quite a rivalry, and would have "camps" that battle against each other. I'm sure that if Jeff and Larry met each other without their "camps" in the picture, they would get along just fine. It's not cool when you have a bunch of people you don't know starting and ending your fights for you.

For real. I only have experience with one of Larry's products, but it has been a very positive one. His pistons are top notch. I have never dealt with him in person or via email so I can't say anything there.

:)

I've got a good amount of stuff from Larry. He gives good advice over the phone too (not directly to me).

:)

Jeff did a hell of a job dropping the K20A2 into m bud's 2001 Civic EX coupe too- it ran pretty well without too many quirks- so I have to give him credit there also. He's worked with Phillip before. I know for sure that Phillip has a lot of respect for both Larry and Jeff.

well, im glad this turned into nothing but another Atomic Performance thread :bash:

lol so much for the 2L

the motor... you know, the whole reason why this thread was started??? :lol:

Back