New Baby Car Seat Shopping!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMPlaya

My son needs a new car seat, found this Recaro.. Basically It will be the last car seat we would have to buy.. It has a booster seat built in we can use when he reaches that certain weight.. and its only 250.00! Looks to be very safe..

Check it out..

frontSport.jpg

This innovative seat offers the latest safety protection like energy-absorbing EPS foam, deep side wings and an excellent fit for children weighing 18 - 80 lbs. Due to its outstanding versatility it provides the perfect platform on which to watch your child grow. With its height-adjustability it offers optimum safety for toddlers and young children. And as soon as your child outgrows the 5-point harness and seat cushion you can remove them, converting the Young Sport into a booster seat.

RECARO Young Sport - Product Features:

* RECARO SIP: improved safety thanks to this innovative Side Impact Protection system. The extra large side protection shell provides additional peace-of-mind for side impact collisions or support when cornering
* TOP TETHER: secure the seat with the top tether at the car’s tether attachment anchor
* IMPACT SAFETY: energy absorbing EPS foam is used in sensitive head and shoulder area
* CONVENIENT: carry handle for easy transportation
* SIMPLICITY AT HAND: multi-level height-adjustable headrest
* SAFETY PLUS: height-adjustable 5-point safety harness with contoured belt pads
* TRAVEL COMFORT: comfortable padding for long journeys
* CONVENIENCE AND SAFETY: central belt adjuster for quick harness adjustment (5-pt. only)
* EXCELLENT FIT: removable seat cushion provides a custom fit for each age group
* SEATING COMFORT: integrated armrests
* ERGONOMIC SHAPE: for healthy growth
* FOR CHILDREN WEIGHING 18 - 40 LBS.: use integrated 5-point harness system
* FOR CHILDREN 30 - 80 LBS.: remove harness system and use as belt positioning booster seat
* INNOVATIVE BELT ROUTING SYSTEM: specially-designed hooks hold belts firmly in place
* HIGH-QUALITY UPHOLSTERY: innovative and easy-to-clean Microfibres® in stylish colors. All covers are removable and machine washable at home
* LATCH SYSTEM
* SLEEPING POSITION: a simple turn of the knob
* INCREASED SAFETY: highly visible red markings show the belt routing locations and help you guide the seat belts into the right position
* EASY INSTALLATION: simply secure the seat with its LATCH System* or with the car’s existing 2-* or 3-point seat belt

What do you guys think?

:thumbsup:
that carseat is the shit
but that is only a forward facing carseat
you will still need to get one of the rear facing ones for the first few months or so

his son is already 10 months old.
I was thinking about that same car seat. but maybe a different color depending on what color my next car is going to be :mrgreen:

yea we have the eddie bauer rear facing seat now.. He's ready for a foward facing seat..

Yea I'm either going to go with all black or black/blue..

What does an outdoorsman publisher have to say about a car seat that would make it so great ?

Talk about branding for dollars.

considering a generic "centry" car seat sells for 150+, buying a recaro for a couple bucks more isn't that crazy imo

I think Recaro has the reputation and quality to pay the extra dollar, and actually its cheap.. two car seats in one. I won't have to buy another .. ever.

Quoted post[/post]]
What does an outdoorsman publisher have to say about a car seat that would make it so great ?

Talk about branding for dollars.

Eddie Bauer children's products are great. We have an Eddie Bauer Rear facing car seat for my son, and eddie Bauer PlayYard, and Eddie Bauer High Chair... All is gorgeous quality, and very nice...

562_1_22155TRP.jpg

This is the car seat my wife and I bought 2 of them one for my car one for hers. kicks ass. never need to unistall the seat to make any type of adjustments. well untill it's changed over to a booster seat, and at $140ea it's a great price. looks sweet too.

I thought of the recaro seat as well but we needed 2 of em and $500 on cars seats is a little steep

Quoted post[/post]]
not bad.. I should probably get 2.. where did you get that one at?

^^^ fuck yeah....That one crx-yemposted, looks pretty goood ,...
Imma go carseat shopping next week....
I might loook into that one...I've also seen a couple of nice ones at target..i dunno...

Back