new biuld w/ pic's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nice dude.

what size turbo you going to run on that?

For now i will be running an 18G until next winter then i'll be upgrading to a big GT.

Did you already buy your RC440's? If not, I have some RC 550 peak holds I need to get rid of.

how much? PM me

Dang... don't just cut/paste your posts! Remember that "simplegreen" doesn't exist here. You need a HondaSwap sticker too.
Mike you know i'm to damn lazy to write a whole nother post. Send me some HS stickers i'll put them to good use

More pic's to come this weekend

is your block beadblasted? looks real clean. i got mine back from g-e thinking it would look something like that but not even close. also how much power you looking for and what cams are you using?

Finally got the head back last night
Crower dual stage valve springs
crower.jpg

valvesprings.jpg

Crower Titanium retainers
titaniumretainers.jpg

Fererra valve seals
ferreravalveseals.jpg

crowerretainer.jpg

headtop.jpg

headside.jpg

thats pretty hot.

anyone else notice that the engine is in the living room?

reminds me of the new war of the worlds movie.

hot head and block....id hit it.

yeah it's in my dinning room, I live in an apartment until next year, It's always a great conversasion piece, People walk in and see a think plastic bag and are like "what the hell is that" I'm like it's my motor, they say yeah right blah blah blah, Then i take the bag off and they just start cracking up, you crazy mofo.

Quoted post[/post]]
why'd you get the "race" main bearings?

Because clevite doesn't make H-series mains and thats what my machine shop wanted to use so the next closest thing was the ACL race bearing. I've heard the stories about about extra coating fucking up and what not but i haven't had any problems with the last 3 cars i've put them in.

It's running pretty good, ran into a few problems with blowing both the oil crank seal and the RMS, still haven't gotta a good tune on it but the base is working ok. Haven't been driving it much or putting much any real wrench time into. Hoping to free up some time and some fund's next month to get some more work done, but i at least picked up a set of si wheels with all new rubber last week.

im quite sure clevite does make main bearings for b and h series. I KNOW they make them for H, so it seems strange they wouldnt for B.

Quoted post[/post]]
im quite sure clevite does make main bearings for b and h series. I KNOW they make them for H, so it seems strange they wouldnt for B.

Yes clevite does make main bearing but not in the h-series trim level. H-series is their top of the line bearings, so we wanted the mains and rods to have about the same features and coatings and tolerances and cleavite only makes a standard main. Does that make sence,

Back