New brakes*pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

H22AdelSol

Front:
GSR spec Brembo cross drilled and slotted rotors
GSR calipers
axxis pads
Integra spindles
Rear:
Brembo cross drilled and slotted rotors
OEM calipers
axxis pads
Also have ss lines and dot4 fluid along with a New master cylinder, check valve, proportioning valve.

Front
b1.jpg

Rear
b2.jpg

b3.jpg

Yes my car has sun burns, no they dont look nearly as bad in real life.

Very happy with the setup. Any questions/comments welcome

Very nice set up IMO.

How much of a difference is it now then the stock?

Also, what's up with the dryer vent tubing in the 1st picture. Please don't tell me you use that as an intake. You know they're supposed to be smooth on the inside for a reason......

Its worth it to spend the extra money, the reason my stock brakes got so hot and started to melt and have major brake fade was from racing at high speeds and slowing down hard. With the cross drilled and slotted it shouldnt do that. Even on the street i can tell the differance, i barely have to touch the pedal.

So far these brakes have saved me from hitting a mini van from behind, it cut me off on the freeway but i was going like 100 in vtec so i guess its my fault.

lol yeah that metallic tube is for ram air until i get a cold air, i know having it smooth is better but it has to be better how it is now then without it.

Im still trying to figure out if an aem cold air made for a b16 del sol will work for my h22 in del sol.

This topic has been closed :locked:

Why? It is in the wrong place. Please post your topic in the right forums. Hybrid is not for suspension or interior posts. EG is not for EF questions, and so forth.

If you have any questions, please PM the moderator who closed this topic.

-The moderating Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back