New build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jgpoirier

We since my last EG, I swapped the B18A1 in successfully and have sold it. Then purchased a 2000 Durango lifted it put 33's on and then of course blew the motor wheeling. So back to the EGs and this time picked up a EG9 yesterday.

Some big plans, but started off with some new coilovers. Got the fronts finished and went towards the rear and of course, had to shear both the shock mount bolts on the LCAs. Now have to hit the local pick your part for new ones, since I don't feel like buying new LCAs yet.

Front looks pretty good, now have decent tuck on the wicked big 13s:) My question is, does anyone recommend or not recommend buying certain LCAs? Thanks,

Guy

Sounds like you have a pretty good project going. As for the lca's, well all i can say is you get what you pay for. I am personally thinking about goin with skunk2s when i get around to my suspension. (gotta sell a set of rims from my last car for some extra cash)

Good luck with your build and keep us updated.

Hey shank, what kind of rims do you have for sale, and how much? Will they fit on my 94' Civic 4 lug? (sorry for hijacking your thread)

Back