New Cali meetup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sohcslammer

:lol:

So, I got sick of the 15+ page thread from a year ago....

When's the next meetup? I think you So cal guys should drive up here to the bay and we should hit up an auto x course. Mike's video of thunderhill makes me wet. And next paycheck I'm buying the srr lca's and the paycheck after its the omnipowers baby.... B)

Let's put it to a vote 'cause we have sears point and sac raceway for drag strips too....

I say :driver:

P.S. - Jeff, next time you should give Jon the :shocker:

Have I told you lately that I hate you Shadney. I am down for an auto-x meet I have never done it but it sounds fun and I think my suspension would do OK for it.
By the way what the fuck has been going on up there call me when you get a chance I have no idea how to get a hold of you since you got your phone jacked so HOLLA.
Oh by the way FUCK JEFF that long haired HIPPIE :lol:

yeah i wanted to hit up an autocrosss event but i gota wait and se what happens with the integra, i was looking at some 36 way adjustible coilovers. I might get them i dunno.

Either way, jon can go lick a sac-O-nuts.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Jul 8 2005, 09:00 AM
It's been almost a year now. I think it was last august. It sux up here. I miss SD. :(
[post=522584]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah but you love that M on M fudge packin eh..... :super:

Maybe when I get some new shocks for the CRX i'll go. I even have access to a strut bar :lol: :ph34r:

hey matt, you still got that cross-member by the way? I also got people interested in that tranny and those rims, so let me know what's up.

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Jul 8 2005, 09:55 PM-->
Originally posted by UDT@Jul 8 2005, 02:41 PM
sohcslammer
@Jul 8 2005, 09:00 AM
It's been almost a year now. I think it was last august. It sux up here. I miss SD.  :(
[post=522584]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah but you love that M on M fudge packin eh..... :super:
[post=522798]Quoted post[/post]​

I hear your Mom's hot. :D
[post=523034]Quoted post[/post]​

Ummm... ok. :D

Anyways back to the subject...... jon is gay And he takes it in the butt va the new R spec gadget "ramalama butt plug"

In your butt.

LOL my butt plug remark shocked every one into not responding i think. :D

Jon, you and your butt plug and scaring people fool.

Originally posted by UDT@Jul 12 2005, 03:32 PM

[post=524859]Quoted post[/post]​

You are one fucking nut Jeff...... :lol:

So what's a good date for the bay area play day? I'm thinking sometime in late august....

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Jul 12 2005, 01:41 PM-->
@Jul 12 2005, 03:32 PM

[post=524859]Quoted post[/post]​

You are one fucking nut Jeff...... :lol:

So what's a good date for the bay area play day? I'm thinking sometime in late august....
[post=524863]Quoted post[/post]​

I think i need a weee bit more time then that like maybe at least a few weeks if posible, im working so i just need to build up some flow to gather the rest of the parts, and install them.

Whats up fuckers how are all yall I got a big surprize for the the cali hs meet fools for the next races hopefully soon very very soon

Originally posted by smooth95@Jul 13 2005, 08:45 PM
Whats up fuckers how are all yall I got a big surprize for the the cali hs meet fools for the next races hopefully soon very very soon
[post=525817]Quoted post[/post]​

What up Hector where have you been bro? I am trying to shoot for the September 24 date at Cali Speedway maybe I will have a GSR tranny in by then and maybe some other GOODIES. What are you planning mang?

Originally posted by hybrid89@Jul 7 2005, 10:50 AM
nice talk!...BTW- i farted
[post=522158]Quoted post[/post]​

damn homie, I told you to stay away from fake Mexican food... :D

Originally posted by One Stop Customs+Jul 17 2005, 10:51 AM-->
@Jul 7 2005, 10:50 AM
nice talk!...BTW- i farted
[post=522158]Quoted post[/post]​

damn homie, I told you to stay away from fake Mexican food... :D
[post=527535]Quoted post[/post]​

oh so nnnnnow that shit that make s you fart is fake...........puph. Find out about the clutch you fuckin beaner.

Back