New Cali meetup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah bro, you can make you it, qualifing doesn't start till 5:00 pm.

So here's a new one for you guys.... I'm actually getting my license back. :woo:

I had to borrow 2 grand from the folks to do it to.... :) So I can LEGALLY drive to the next meetup and actually race my fucking car for once.

I can't wait.

So, when is this fucking meetup? Hey Shadney, for real, want to help me put the motor in this weekend? :)

Originally posted by B16@Jul 29 2005, 12:34 AM
So, when is this fucking meetup? Hey Shadney, for real, want to help me put the motor in this weekend? :)
[post=532724]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah I do. But I forgot to save your # in my phone so give me a call......

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Jul 28 2005, 10:27 PM
So here's a new one for you guys.... I'm actually getting my license back. :woo:

I had to borrow 2 grand from the folks to do it to.... :) So I can LEGALLY drive to the next meetup and actually race my fucking car for once.

I can't wait.
[post=532718]Quoted post[/post]​

HOLY SHIT tell me the day you get it back so I can mark that day on my calendar it will say:
Shadney finally got his license back after 3 years.

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Jul 29 2005, 09:14 AM-->
@Jul 29 2005, 12:34 AM
So, when is this fucking meetup?  Hey Shadney, for real, want to help me put the motor in this weekend? :)
[post=532724]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah I do. But I forgot to save your # in my phone so give me a call......
[post=532935]Quoted post[/post]​

You're a little bastard. I'll call you tomorrow morning.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Jul 28 2005, 10:27 PM

I can't wait.

Congrats man :toot:, thats got to feel nice after all that time. What in the hell got it taken away for three years?

Originally posted by Bl6CRX+Jul 30 2005, 08:35 AM-->
sohcslammer
@Jul 28 2005, 10:27 PM

I can't wait.

Congrats man :toot:, thats got to feel nice after all that time. What in the hell got it taken away for three years?
[post=533316]Quoted post[/post]​

Many tickets and failure to appears and run ins with the Walnut Creek PD mang, seriously though it's amazing Shadney is getting his license back. Everyone in the East Bay BEWARE :ph34r:

Originally posted by integraslut78+Jul 30 2005, 11:49 AM-->
Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Jul 30 2005, 08:35 AM
sohcslammer
@Jul 28 2005, 10:27 PM

I had to borrow 2 grand from the folks to do it to....  :)  So I can LEGALLY drive to the next meetup and actually race my fucking car for once.

I can't wait.

[post=533316]Quoted post[/post]​

Many tickets and failure to appears and run ins with the Walnut Creek PD mang, seriously though it's amazing Shadney is getting his license back. Everyone in the East Bay BEWARE :ph34r:
[post=533335]Quoted post[/post]​

:D

It's not even suspended. It's just on hold for lots and lots of FTAs and FTPs. But I borrowed MORE money from the folks to get 'er done. I can't not drive the SI anymore. It's killing me.

WHere is everyone mang it's like a ghost town here in the Pacific forum???????
WHere the hell has that hippie Jeff been? Mike and Lilly?????????????
Hector?????? Nacho has been here but that's all. Well I am still trying to get the SloTeg ready for the September date at Cali Sppedway but it's not looking too good we will see though.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Aug 12 2005, 11:10 AM
WHere is everyone mang it's like a ghost town here in the Pacific forum???????
WHere the hell has that hippie Jeff been? Mike and Lilly?????????????
Hector?????? Nacho has been here but that's all. Well I am still trying to get the SloTeg ready for the September date at Cali Sppedway but it's not looking too good we will see though.
[post=539325]Quoted post[/post]​

Were in New York, im on Lilly's laptop and real fakin tired--too lazy to log off her name and type a lot, but were having a lot of fun. Maybe i'll come back tommorow, but im just gonna cruise the swap and get some sleep. Later

I hope the september meet is still on I amk almost ready waiting for my friend to hook me up with a part for my ride :drool: :twisted:

september meat? when,where? wtf?

Originally posted by B16@Aug 15 2005, 05:41 PM
[post=540468]Quoted post[/post]​

Down here in So. Cali MIke I am going to try to get Shadney down here too.
It will be at Cali Speedway in Fontana for street legal drags 1/4 mile yo. :p

Originally posted by integraslut78+Aug 15 2005, 05:50 PM-->
@Aug 15 2005, 05:41 PM
[post=540468]Quoted post[/post]​

Down here in So. Cali MIke I am going to try to get Shadney down here too.
It will be at Cali Speedway in Fontana for street legal drags 1/4 mile yo. :p
[post=540512]Quoted post[/post]​

Weaksauce, lets hit up buttonwillow or some roadcourse instead :)

Originally posted by smooth95@Sep 12 2005, 12:33 PM
is it still on for the 24 at the speedway
[post=553139]Quoted post[/post]​

I am down to go but the SloTeg is not running very well right now so no racing for me
but I am down to come out and support the HS SoCal Crew.

Originally posted by smooth95@Sep 12 2005, 12:33 PM
is it still on for the 24 at the speedway

[post=553146]Quoted post[/post]​

Well Im moving to UCLA that day, so I can't make it.

Moreso, the rex is done for this seaon, for those of you who don't know I bought a 97 CL for a daily driver, technically I'd have to trailer it there if I wanted to race now anyways.

Back