new canadian "speed bump"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i think we are missing the biggest issue here.

they probably spent millions on this technology, testing, and government approvals etc, when they could have made a fucking real cement speed bump with a 50lb bag of concrete from home depot.

That is absolutely absurd.

Everyone knows that 1 50 lb. bag doesn't get you very far. It would take AT LEAST 4 or 5. ;)

Agreed, this is an absolutely terrible idea.

They can hire me to just stand in one spot and roll my cock out in front of cars, creating an impassible obstacle.

they would have to slow down.
they'd be very busy laughing at this guy holding what appears to be a pinky in the groin area.
and everybody knows that you have to go real slow to get a good enough picture with a cell phone.

so, yeah, in theory, you sitting there holding your cock would work very very well.

they'd be very busy laughing at this guy holding what appears to be a pinky in the groin area.
and everybody knows that you have to go real slow to get a good enough picture with a cell phone.

so, yeah, in theory, you sitting there holding your cock would work very very well.

Someone rep him for me, I gotta "spread it around."

do what they do in MD, build 6 inch tall 6 inch wide speedbumps, and pant them the same color at the surrounding road.

Lifted Pickup drivers feel them, sportsbike riders almost die on them, and most important -- people slow down to 2mph before going over them.

I suppose I opened myself up for that...however, I imagined the image of someone rolling out a cock like a huge fire hose or a big red carpet would be humorous enough.

Apparently that didn't translate over teh intardwebs.

That would be hilarious. I'm sure people will tag and abuse the shit out of these things.

I suppose I opened myself up for that...however, I imagined the image of someone rolling out a cock like a huge fire hose or a big red carpet would be humorous enough.

Apparently that didn't translate over teh intardwebs.

nah, i knew where you were going with it. i just thought it would be funnier to take it the other direction. lmao.

Back