New car(56k no go)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Our family has a canadian friend who I've known my entire life pretty much might be able to get me an rb20 for cheap. He buys and sales cars all the time and makes frequent visits to sc to see my family. I'm going to talk to him about getting me one when he comes down in october, so hopefully this car will be running sooner than I thought.

I'm probably going to be doing the 5 lug swap so I can get some gram light 57d's.
01.jpg

Car will probably be white or black. I really wanted some purple wheels. But this is as close as I could find to a "different" color without re powder coating.

I vote for the orange with a flat black

You're the kind of person that puts a 57 nomad on a 4X4 frame, aren't you? Theres a circle in hell for whoever did that to that poor car.

No I'm not.
I just think that looks awesome.

Well if you have a convertable then i'd say go for it but its not so i wouldn't waste your time. There's too much bracing invovled with making a non-'vert car into a convertable.

Thats not a vert. Its a truck that used to be a hatch. Its really simple to do. The only major things you have to worry about is access to the taillights and covers for strut mounts, which I already have figured out.

I need some opinions.
I'm seriously considering doing this.

:hitit:With a sledge hammer that is.... Not gonna lie though it was the finishing touches that brought that to epic faildome. That rear glass to "cab" meeting is hideous. The cage, wow. Blue foam on a brown car. Huge hole for a shitty looking exhaust and mis-matching wheels. Wide body up front, not a thing on the back. Not Even Close!!! Fix those problems and make it a lot cleaner and it might look passable.

Last edited:
If you're going to do it at least try to attain these smooth transitions. Especially in the "bed" to "cab" area. Though admittedly the side profile of the back of the B pillar could have been better executed.

Attachments

• El_Camaro_6_edited-670x231.jpg
    El_Camaro_6_edited-670x231.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 104
*facepalm* You know, I've had the thoughts of guilty pleasures of chopping things into a truck, I personally think that a mid 90's olds achieva or buick skylark would look pretty cool as a truck.Maybe even a golf. Maybe when I have enough time and money, but those cars are a dime a dozen, those people should be ashamed. why don't they just chop a 67 corvette into a truck while they're at it. I've seen one that i actually liked, and that was a late 80's lincoln continental. to each their own though.

that shit looks completely retarded

Back