• 1995-1998 Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2003 BMW M3

• 2004 Infiniti G35 coupe

• 2003 Ford Lightning

• 1999-2001 Chevrolet Corvette(just a regular C5)

• OTHER(please write

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm totally with LIQUID on this one. BMW...especially the M3 is a freakin masterpiece. they are the benchmark for the rest of the industry.

B, the reason it sits in the number 4 slot is cuz of the price tag. trust me...i love that car...i've driven a few of them but it's a lot of money to pay for a car. it's the same reason why i bumped the R33 to number 3.
1.) Supra = $15-25K
2.) Lancer EVO = $26-32K
3.) Skyline R33 = $40-42K
4.) M3 = $50-55K

I just voted for the skyline because from the first day i saw one i feel in love i will have one in 4 to 6 year yes i will so go with the skyline

so, your saying that because other car companies play off of good styling cues, you shouldn't pay more money for them. So, I shouldn't buy a Jaguar because the new hyndai's try to look like them? or, I shouldn't buy a Lexus RX300 because the new Kia suv imitates it? that is wicked dumb man. but whatever.

What I am saying, is I won't buy a BMW, because it looks like a civic. I am not going to spend that much on a civic. I think BMW looks like a civic, not a civic looks like a BMW, get my point? Buy whatever you want, you are the one that is being ignorant, I said if you like it buy it, I just won't be buying one. Also a BMW is a poor mans Benz, if it wasn't more people would buy an M5 over a S class AMG. Just look at the Benz SUV AMG, I don't remember the right name off the top of head, but not the mailbox. My broter-in-laws dad has one, and a 13 second SUV is nothing to take for granted. 400 HP. To top it off the version in Germany runs 12 second 1/4's, so I heard. I think I will stick with my Benz.

My only complaint about BMW is the our 330 ci, the interior is HARD.. its not comfy.. and the top only wants to go down when it feels like it.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 16 2003, 01:15 PM
so, your saying that because other car companies play off of good styling cues, you shouldn't pay more money for them. So, I shouldn't buy a Jaguar because the new hyndai's try to look like them? or, I shouldn't buy a Lexus RX300 because the new Kia suv imitates it? that is wicked dumb man. but whatever.

What I am saying, is I won't buy a BMW, because it looks like a civic. I am not going to spend that much on a civic. I think BMW looks like a civic, not a civic looks like a BMW, get my point? Buy whatever you want, you are the one that is being ignorant, I said if you like it buy it, I just won't be buying one. Also a BMW is a poor mans Benz, if it wasn't more people would buy an M5 over a S class AMG. Just look at the Benz SUV AMG, I don't remember the right name off the top of head, but not the mailbox. My broter-in-laws dad has one, and a 13 second SUV is nothing to take for granted. 400 HP. To top it off the version in Germany runs 12 second 1/4's, so I heard. I think I will stick with my Benz.

you think a bmw looks like a civic, but a civic doesn't look like a BMW? what the hell does that mean?

Also a BMW is a poor mans Benz, if it wasn't more people would buy an M5 over a S class AMG

I swear I'm going to tweak. People buy Benz's because THEY ARE A STATUS SYMBOL. Fucking dumbass trust fund babies have no idea about M class BMWs or what it even means. They buy Benz's because their neighbor has one, and they have to have one too. They have no idea what it is. Fuck, the BMW salesman can't even talk about BMWs. He'll say "perfect 50/50 weight distribution, right down the the placement of the emergency kit" and the buyer will say "That cupholder isn't big enough for my 5$ mocha late" People have no clue. There are MAYBE two (market) mercedes that TRUE car enthusiasts would appreciate as an incredible car. Maybe the CLK GTR and some of the super high end AMGs. Otherwise they are just overpriced, yuppie driven, grocery getting, status symbol being, rolling examples of how people prove they have money. blagh.

and I do take 13 second SUVs for granted. What fucking good are they if the road isn't straight? Hey, at least you get the groceries home before the ice cream melts.

Originally posted by rsaeini@Oct 13 2003, 06:05 PM

. maybe once i become filthy rich, after i sue McDonalds for having really hot coffee, i will purchase the Skyline and mod it.

:bo: :bo: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bo: :bo: :bo: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back