new car pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boostdGS

got bored today, and the car was somewhat clean. still recovering from the overspray incident.
F_sun.JPG

FR_sun.JPG

OldMine11.jpg

Take note people, an oem bumper with an intercooler, not some showoff bullshit bumper that people say, "sucks in more air becuase nothing gets in the way of air flow", when all they want to do is get attention.

Nice, clean car--side skirts are ehh, but it's subtle and matched, so :thumbsup:

i'm guessing that there WAS a different front bumper on it at one time, considering the side skirts and back bumper are different.

having said that, i like the color, but the side skirts and front bumper lack of alignment looks like ass.

when more money comes my way somehow, i'll either shave my sideskirts back off, or buy a itr font lip. i'm gunna borrow my friends lip, and see how that looks first. then i'll decide.
if the sideskirts go, so will the rear bumper, and my stock rear bumper got wrecked, that's why i went with the body kit to begin with. And yes, a CL conversion was on it before, but thank god for fiberglass crackigns o easily, or else i'd still have that peice of shit still on there. in order of things of importance to me; Clutch, suspension, new injectors(440's), and then my 16 way adjustables will be here.

yea, i figured something like that had happened, too bad that those are molded :(

oh well, shit happens, everyone makes bad decisions, aside from everything else, nice car :thumbsup:

Those aren't molded man, they just line up with the molding onthe car.

haha might as well finish the kit before you take it four wheeling

:p :thumbsup: though, me like!

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jul 15 2003, 11:28 PM
Take note people, an oem bumper with an intercooler, not some showoff bullshit bumper that people say, "sucks in more air becuase nothing gets in the way of air flow", when all they want to do is get attention.

Nice, clean car--side skirts are ehh, but it's subtle and matched, so :thumbsup:

actually...my cousin had a 95 turboed B20 hatch and he had to constantly have the heater on full blast cause his stock bumper wasnt giving the IC enough air.

and BTW, sweet ride!!

having the heat on cools the coolant, not the inatake charge. the two are really unrelated.

he needed a better radiator/fan

drop + lip that matches height of side skirt, thats all.

The thing is fuckin sweet.

:werd: You cant give a fat man in a buffet an appetizer and not expect him to eat?

Back