New car--Truck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

instead of spending money on upgrades, why don't you pay it off so you aren't upside down on it like the audi?

instead of spending money on upgrades, why don't you pay it off so you aren't upside down on it like the audi?

I'm not spending a dime on anything lol...just saying i can't help but looking at shit......i've already decided im paying an extra $100 a month on the car payment and possibly bonuses and tax returns will be applied as well

Having a truck is nice, but driving it gets real old. I love the utility of my truck, but i would probably hang myself if it was my only mode of transportation.

yeah, but B, dont forget his truck > your truck.

yours is old and craptastic.

his is new(er) and much better to drive.

Of course lol but regardless of if i had the most pimptacular truck ev4r, i would still miss driving a car.

thanks i'm loving the dam thing....fucking modding cars is a fucking addiction...i've been doing nothing but looking at what i can do to it, readin up on the forums

6inch lift
33" Tires and nice black wheels

Corsa Exhaust
B pipes
JBA Headers
Injen CAI
UPREV Tune

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

33"s thats it. My stock tires on my truck come out to 31.5" and the 20s almost 32". With 6" of lift go with some bigger tires.

Truck was flat bedded to the Dealer yesterday....got home parked to get the mail, turned truck off, got mail, got back in truck, ..turned key...nothing....no cranking...no noises...no nothing...however using the key fob to unlock the car the interior lights went on, horn sounded, hazards blinked....stay tuned...thank god for the 60 day 3000 warranty law in CT....

ok it's all good....it turned out to be a frayed and corroded wire to the battery that was shorting out, all fixed truck back home.

welcome to owning a nissan :p

My nissan is the car I've owned the longest.

03s had transmission issues so damn near everyone was replaced in 03, outside of that I had one window motor go out.

granted I only have 34K miles on the car, but it is 8 years old. so that aint too shabby.

I've had 3. Never will own one again...

What years and how many miles?

Car I've had the most issue with have been my Hondas.

Anyone else here go through 3 distributors on a B series within a year or so? PGMFI relays? Bad ground issues, wrest pin tap (damn near ever D series motor when cold), transmission grind issues, timing belt tensioner pully sounding like hell.

Our SI uses oil, and has already had the transmission replaced. It also ate up some brakes. in a weird way, like 40% life on one side and 0% life on the other. Rears did the same thing.

Back