New car!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
so i bought a new car.. 1988 mistubishi starion//chrysler conquest!! mods are as follows:

14G turbo
TEP non jet valve head
3" KDM full exhaust
Magnaflow muffler
3 wire O2 sensor
Full 2 1/4" KDM hard pipe kit
KDM AHP kit 1G MAS and K&N filter
KDM OVCP
Turbo XS RFL blow off valve
Taylor 8mm Race Wires
NGK Iridium plugs; one step colder than stock
MSD Blaster2 coil
Rebuilt TB w/ new zinc hardware, new inj clips, inj cleaned/flowed/tested
Strut tower brace
New radiator w/ KDM silicone rad hoses, all coolant hoses replaced
Air Fuel and Boost gauges
Blitz Electronic Dual Stage SBC
Greddy turbo timer
Stedabani short throw shifter
New Tokico blue struts
Coil overs set at 1" down

that is the gf's car in the back ground too :)
gallery_29_485_79311.jpg

gallery_29_485_42979.jpg

gallery_29_485_108878.jpg

gallery_29_485_79763.jpg

gallery_29_485_108190.jpg

gallery_29_485_27424.jpg

gallery_29_485_1869.jpg

RWD ownz j00! Looks nice, is that Kristie's sol in the background?

they are quik...very quik...my buddy in Fl had one...and I did a trany on it...not a fun job...but it was good...

And that's a very good looking one...I like the color...now give it to me :)

Ah yes, the Rolling Zippo. Ever wonder why you never see them anymore ? Bingo.

But all in all, definately one of the hottest cars ever made. It was about 15 years ahead of it's time, easily. The handling and power of them puts even modern cars to shame.

That said, buy the Kidde hard-piped fire control system NOW.

-> Steve

Hey nice ride!

You now know how i feel: b00sted RWD cars > honda's.

Questions: How much did you pay for it? How many miles? Do you like the RFL bov?

:laugh: to your puny intercooler. UPGRADE THAT THING MANG!! Anyways very clean car...I am also curious on to how much you paid for it. Looks good I hope you know alot about mitsu's. Cuase I heard they break alot :wink:

thanks for the reply's everyone! yes, that's kristie's sol in the back ground :)
it has 67k original miles on it, and i payed $4000 even.

what exactly is this "Kidde hard-piped fire control system" ??

currently it has 210 rwhp and weighs soightly over 3000 lbs.. like 3050.

i an in love with this car.. even though it's been nothing but a pain since i've gotten it.. first the wastegate never opened, so the turbo would spool to 20 psi before it detonated.. it failed emissions ttesting.. desi[ite me installing a new cat. i fixed the wg problem, and it sprung a pinhole leak on the oil line going into the turbo.. thats how it sits now.. just waiting on that one, $10 part now.. hopefully it'll be good for awhile after i fix this..

2700 isn't bad. My datsun should come in right about 3100 with a tank of gas and my fat ass in it.

It'll have 350hp/450ft-lbs though.

Quoted post[/post]]

what exactly is this "Kidde hard-piped fire control system" ??

It's a hard-installed system by the company "Kidde". It's a race car (Or marine) install that places valves and piping throughout the car (Rear, underhood, and even a final in-car stage) for fire extinguishing.

It costs about $800, but it senses a fire before a wire is melted. You, on the other hand, can only sense a fire when it's licking through the dash into your face and the car is a gonner.

-> Steve

what makes a starion a fire hazard?

the fact that its a starion lol. nice car, i personally wouldnt ever buy a car tahts been modded by ANYONE else, it just doesnt feel right to me. but have fun with it!!!

oh, get a larger turbo.

Back