New car!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what do you run now? With the LSD and upgraded suspension and structural strengthening it should be able to pull out mid 12s.

Quoted post[/post]]
what do you run now? With the LSD and upgraded suspension and structural strengthening it should be able to pull out mid 12s.

i think he means him driving your car.. as he's skinny as fuck.

anyways, thanks for the comments!! i wish i could explain how much i love this car :)

the BOV is a lot of fun too... it seems to strike terror in the hearts of ricers :ph34r:

i really need to get this thing past emissions..

failed CO by .08, got 2.58/2.5and hydrocarbons by 4.xx.. 19.xx/15.00

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

anyways, thanks for the comments!! i wish i could explain how much i love this car :)

the BOV is a lot of fun too... it seems to strike terror in the hearts of ricers :ph34r:

haha 124 lbs owns all you!

Anyway, YOU BETTER get that custom plate we discussed.

lol

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

haha 124 lbs owns all you!

Anyway, YOU BETTER get that custom plate we discussed.

lol

you're like 5 inches taler then me, and literally 1/2 the weight.. damn anerexic people :mad:

we'll see aboot the plates :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Sheesh 3k lbs is mad heavy y0.

Glad you like it. . . . do you like the B0V?

3k heavy? what's the curb weight on your S14? :p

Awesome car, man.

2700 lbs :)

http://auto.consumerguide.com/Auto/Used/re...pecs?print=yes/

I don't trust those websites ever since I saw them say that a 1990 Mustang GT weight 2800 lbs. Yeah, right.

I do trust the government's crash testing site though.

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/NCAP/Cars/552.html

2765. Not bad.

Quoted post[/post]]
i really need to get this thing past emissions..

failed CO by .08, got 2.58/2.5and hydrocarbons by 4.xx.. 19.xx/15.00

i got some greased lighning fuel system treatment when i had to get my integra to pass. it dropped my hC from 222/220ppm to 187/220ppm. plenty enough to pass. i was pissed when i failed by 2ppm.

i had it brought into a shop to have the look at it and make it pass emissions.. well; they did what they could, and said it passed emissions on his dyno.. he took it to get tested and it failed again. lol.. this shit sucks, i need to find a shady emissions place.

okay, first of all, isn't c16 leaded, or am i just crazy? leaded fuel+trying to pass emmissions=no

how bout get an exhaust cutout, one of the pull ones, so you can just crack it a little, so some of your exhust flow leaks out. pay no attention to the fact that your car would be super loud.

AZ has a program that states that if i spend atleast $450 on trying to get it fixed, and it still fails, they'll waive the emissions until next time it is needed.. i might go that route, as i've had some work done to it, and it still failed when the owner of the shop i took it to tried(been taking cars to him for a while now).. i'll have him write up a "reciept" for me :)

Quoted post[/post]]
how bout get an exhaust cutout, one of the pull ones, so you can just crack it a little, so some of your exhust flow leaks out. pay no attention to the fact that your car would be super loud.

I dont know about your area, but in mine they plug your pipe real quick to see if it builds pressure (i.e. checking for leaks), a cracked exhaust would not fly in NC, at least not in my county (bah, 7 in 100 counties require emissions, and I'm in one of them)

so go to the next county over.

Or do they go by your registration there?

In Pa, I just go up to Pike County...NO emissions, but down in Bucks County it's actually kind of strict.

they have emissions where i live now, and where my parents live.. i can get a waiver if i spend $450 on trying to get it fixed, in which i think i'm passing that mark now.. with a few extra things thrown in there that is

Back