New Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Mille Miglia MM12s. My favorite wheels ev4r. Sorry about that 22 pounds though.

Thanks for the model for them. I love the design. My friend has the polished aluminum version, in 18" also, on his 94 Z28. Too bad the former driver curbed them.

And the weight isn't much of an issue with 325lb's of tq.

Quoted post[/post]]
Tip for ya.

first do insurance quotes THEN buy car.

P.S Rev8k is going to blow a load all over this thread when he sees it.

Insurance... ehh... no big deal. Either the Civic or the Camaro will go on part-time / recreational insurance depending on the season. I can afford it.

Quoted post[/post]]
Nic car... good luck with the craptastic ignition system GM decided to put on the LT1's... UNDER the water pump.

Optispark is designed bad, but isn't that bad to fix. If I take it to a dealership, it can be repaired for under $500 with labor.
Quoted post[/post]]
Got a pretty sound, doesn't it :)
Borla, yup. Sounds a lot meaner than my friends Z28 that has a Flowmaster setup.

Quoted post[/post]]
Tip for ya.

first do insurance quotes THEN buy car.

P.S Rev8k is going to blow a load all over this thread when he sees it.

Actually, no I'm not. I would have sprung a load had it been an LS1 with the sweetest tremec T56 6 speed to ever come in a sub 30k car.

Nice Z, does the 275 hp and 300 plus ft lbs of torque feel better than driving a supercharged Civic?

The Civic handles much better, since the suspension is much more modified and the wheels are light.

With the Z28 vs the supercharged D16Y8 with in town driving, if the Civic is kept above 4k rpms, it will hang with the Camaro w/o much trouble. But on the highway, it's a whole other story.

Yeah. From a dig your Z28 will still destroy your Civic. Trust me on that one. lol

wMTE3ODc3ODZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

does it have one foglight?

and what's the interior like?

It has two foglights, the left side of that picture has a weird reflection, making the foglights look like a two piece unit.

The interior is tan leather, in great condition. No cracks at all.

The stupid front license plate bracket is long gone, too.

A friend of mine in high school had a (i think) 94 Z28...his dash was cracked to shit...apparently Chevy used thin-ass plastic or somethin for the dash...I like that bodystyle better than the newer ones (with the flush headlights and red/orange/clear taillights)...the newer headlights just look like cat shit...

Only thing I don't like about yours is the top.....convertible = cool, camaro = decently cool, tan top on ANYTHING = bleh

spray paint that bitch :mrgreen:

Personally I would've gotten the LS1/6speed/ram air package and T tops if I were to get a F body.

My girlfriend's sister traded a '98 Camaro convertible with 8x,xxx in - hunter green or whatever they call their green, with a tan top - for like 5-6k. The book from a dealership was like 9k.

Around here, that car could have been had for 4-5k all day long like B said, so it hurts to see the price of them in other parts of the country.

Shit my friend sold his '97 or '98 Trans Am with LS1, ram air, exhaust, headers, etc. with 70,xxx miles for $5,500 and he had to beg for that.

If it had an LS1, it wasn't a 97.

Billings Nissan screwed me over. 10 days later, and for the second time, they're demanding a different agreement on the price. First, they say they need a co-sign since my employment wasn't long enough.
Now they say that unless I pay $600 cash tomorrow for a downpayment, they won't finance except for $40 more a month than what was agreed on.
Screw them. I drop the car off tomorrow. I'm sure I'll find something else soon. There's a 95 Si with a B16 in town, and a 95 Cobra. Hopefully one of those will work out.
I'm gonna miss my convertible. But I'm a person of principle, and I will NOT allow a dealership to do a bait-n-switch.

Quoted post[/post]]
Billings Nissan screwed me over. 10 days later, and for the second time, they're demanding a different agreement on the price. First, they say they need a co-sign since my employment wasn't long enough.
Now they say that unless I pay $600 cash tomorrow for a downpayment, they won't finance except for $40 more a month than what was agreed on.
Screw them. I drop the car off tomorrow. I'm sure I'll find something else soon. There's a 95 Si with a B16 in town, and a 95 Cobra. Hopefully one of those will work out.
I'm gonna miss my convertible. But I'm a person of principle, and I will NOT allow a dealership to do a bait-n-switch.

95 cobra, start with suspension and get some all motor stuff done to it

those things are fun as hell, and I hate fords.

haha nissan dealers. Gotta love em.

Ok no you don't. I'll never buy a Nissan from Bob Rohrman here in town again.

it seems to me that nissan dealers are the most likely to screw you over.

Take it back, say that they aren't working with the agreement you had made before.

And go buy a Cobra. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Take it back, say that they aren't working with the agreement you had made before.

And go buy a Cobra. :)
I returned the camaro. Check out the forum in the general discussion area.
And that cobra was a pile of junk. I'm looking at getting just another Honda.

Back