1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Car

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by BigJ, Aug 12, 2006.

1. BigJ

BigJ I'm just about that action Boss. VIP

I signed my life away. 07 Scion TC in Classic Metallic Silver. Only option was wheel locks and vin etch. 17298 out the door with gap coverage.

2. MikeBergy

MikeBergy Blah blah blah....

get the sc?

3. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

i thought those things were like 14k? oh well, still a neat little car that smacks the new civic up :)

4. MikeBergy

MikeBergy Blah blah blah....

no B, the xA, and xB are like 14-15k. The tC is the more sporty one with the bigger engine. Personally though, I'd get an xA and slam it before I got a tC. The xA ergos are nicer imo, and the car has more fun body lines. Stock for stock, I like the tC more, but the xA has more potential imo. You can get a TRD supercharger installed on the tC, and it gives like an extra 60 hp or something. Can't forget the fully glass roof either.

5. CrazyAzn

CrazyAzn Senior Member

the sc scions are decently quick. . . i was rather suprised when i ran into one =P . . but not as suprised as the look he had on his face when i cracked vtec =P

damn that made me sound like a ricer. . lol

but a nice clean stock car imo

6. Vosty

Vosty "REP 4 U" Whore Member!!!

Ive got a buddy you can view his thread on his project here:::
    ScionLife View topic - ...Dear Dezod, I love thee. FINAL PHOTOS IN 1st 8/04!

Anyways before boostin his tC he got down in auto-x... They are awesome lil cars for the money no doubt... He's also got several sponsors.... He got a $5,000 turbo setup from dezod.com for 1500.00 through sponsorship... Anyways they are cool cars and when boosted you have t0ns of torque w/ that engine. Paul has pix and a few videos on the thread i posted above ^^^

7. BigJ

BigJ I'm just about that action Boss. VIP

500 Miles on her right now and I love it. I can't wait to do a small mod here and there, but I don't even really need much more. It's a commuter car in a sporty look. Man I'm pumped with this car.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted