New Cat-Back Exhaust for 94 Accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

john21kg

I have a 94 Accord EX and I'm looking at a new exhaust system. I have looked at a few and really like the Greddy Evo. So if I do put on a new performance cat-back and I already have a cold air intake installed, is there any other maintenaince or tuning up I should do to make them all run smoothly? I have heard that a fuel pressure regulator may be needed. What do you guys think of the Greddy Evo and what else do I need to do to the car?

Thanks for your help.

You won't need a fuel pressure regulator.

Just reset your ECU after the mods are installed to readjust your fuel curve for the added air flow.

My exhaust was bad ass, sounded sweet, was 2 1/2" catback piping, and a nice muffler for $210 installed (including everything).
exhaust.jpg

If your'e running the stock F series engine, dont' bother spending that much cash on a Greddy catback.
Video for the sound: http://videos.hondagallery.com/honda1.avi

lol. auto, lol. :D

get a custom 2 1/4 piping jobber done. its lot cheaper and you'll get the same results.

thanks for the feedback, so if i get a custom job, where is a good place to go get it done. Will the muffler be too loud? Is 2 1/4 piping a good size. How much would the entire piping and stainless steel muffler cost?

Thanks

Back