1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new cell phone review

Discussion in 'Computers, Games, Electronics etc' started by YouKnowWhoIBee, Dec 12, 2005.

1. YouKnowWhoIBee

YouKnowWhoIBee my avatar is better.

I just got the LG F7200 from cingular saturday...
    [​IMG]
    This thing is bad ass, it is cingulars first push to talk phone. I get the best service out of any other phone i have ever owned and it is a big list.
    1. nokia 3300
    2. motorola t720
    3. motorola v400
    4. motorola i90
    5. motorola i830
    6. motorola v551
    7. motorola razr
    and now the LG

It has a crisp clear ear piece and speaker, crystal clear screen, loud vibrant ringtones( that vibrates as it rings), and slim design. At first i thought it was alittle thin but it is built well. I think sprint/nextel should take notes from cingular by bringing a modern lightweight phone to the market without bluetooth, camera and a 300+ price tag.
    I am impressed with this phone and the slider function is a good featue also. It is under a 1 year warrenty so i am covered :) After christmas cingular will be launching for ptt phones so watch out bitchez direct connect + rollover for teh win!!!1!

2. VTECPOWER

VTECPOWER Senior Member

Damn that looks pimp, ive got the cingluar samsung p207 which i like.

3. YouKnowWhoIBee

YouKnowWhoIBee my avatar is better.

ahh the phone that you can talk into it to write a text message. It is interesting an innovative. But it seems that i have to speak broken engrish to make it type the right words. I like the all out black color of the phone but this is by far the best phone reception wise i have ever had. I understand that my service provider has alot to do with it but most of my phones were with cingular so i have a good judgement :)

4. VTECPOWER

VTECPOWER Senior Member

I do like my phone, does what I want it too, descent reception which is better than one of the one you had, the motorola v551. In which I had.

5. ripperbone

ripperbone angry bear

i like lg phones, they get good reception

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted