new cell phone review

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
I just got the LG F7200 from cingular saturday...
7200_narrow-IMG_9181.jpg

This thing is bad ass, it is cingulars first push to talk phone. I get the best service out of any other phone i have ever owned and it is a big list.
1. nokia 3300
2. motorola t720
3. motorola v400
4. motorola i90
5. motorola i830
6. motorola v551
7. motorola razr
and now the LG

It has a crisp clear ear piece and speaker, crystal clear screen, loud vibrant ringtones( that vibrates as it rings), and slim design. At first i thought it was alittle thin but it is built well. I think sprint/nextel should take notes from cingular by bringing a modern lightweight phone to the market without bluetooth, camera and a 300+ price tag.
I am impressed with this phone and the slider function is a good featue also. It is under a 1 year warrenty so i am covered :) After christmas cingular will be launching for ptt phones so watch out bitchez direct connect + rollover for teh win!!!1!

Quoted post[/post]]
Damn that looks pimp, ive got the cingluar samsung p207 which i like.
ahh the phone that you can talk into it to write a text message. It is interesting an innovative. But it seems that i have to speak broken engrish to make it type the right words. I like the all out black color of the phone but this is by far the best phone reception wise i have ever had. I understand that my service provider has alot to do with it but most of my phones were with cingular so i have a good judgement :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Damn that looks pimp, ive got the cingluar samsung p207 which i like.
ahh the phone that you can talk into it to write a text message. It is interesting an innovative. But it seems that i have to speak broken engrish to make it type the right words. I like the all out black color of the phone but this is by far the best phone reception wise i have ever had. I understand that my service provider has alot to do with it but most of my phones were with cingular so i have a good judgement :)
I do like my phone, does what I want it too, descent reception which is better than one of the one you had, the motorola v551. In which I had.

Back