New Cellphone Time . . need your input!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I got the Razor from Verizon , Does everything I need it to do

But for what you want , get the Helio.

i have the ROKR for verizon, which isnt even released yet.. i love it.. but the browser is disabled on the phone.. oh well, i never use it anyways.. thats what a comp. is for

I love my Treo 700p. A little bulky, but I keep it in my pocket. It can act as a modem for your laptop, mobile broadband FTW!

My horrible 2 year sprint PCS contract is up in exactly one month.

I am SO glad.

SO I now need a new phone, and since most of you are more phone savvy than I am, I will tell you what I would like to do/get out of a cellphone.

1.) I want to be able to check email and Google maps, and possibly browse the internet (internet not necessary tho . .)
3.) 500 text msgs would be good.
4.) I want a phone that fits in my pocket . . mind you I live in NYC, and our pants are, well, not exactly lose lol.
5.) A blackberry is out of the question, as is the "iRipoff" from AT&T.

What do you guys suggest?

Thx!

I talk for about 2k minutes weekly.
what was so horrible about your service with sprint?

I just got the Env and I love it so far way better than the 9800 (old model) and it is alot slimmer than that huge brick. The camera is ok, texting is great with the QWERTY keyboard and online works pretty good too, now I just got it a week ago but from what I can tell I am not going to start disliking it anytime soon.

Thx again for the advice. I will probably make my decision soon!

I currently have the EnV.
Its a nifty phone with a ton of features.

The thing with Verizon is the plans are pretty pricy, but you do tend to get a lot out of it.

If I recall, its like 25 - 30 bucks for unlimited txt, pix, vid msgs and data.

get the new chocolate from verizon. the new slimer version, not the old one. its very small and fits nicely in your pocket. i just got it last month, and its the best phone ive ever had.

dont get the env if youre worried about size. its freaking huge

i love my BB pearl, i cant wait to get the curve, i wish the iphone was on tmobile,

and well as far as service goes. what are you looking for?
I have had several over the years.- cell one, at&t, sprint, nextel, cricket, verzion, tmobile. and all I have to say the best service i have had is tmobile. excellent customer service and support.excellent signal

look at service plans first to find your needs then pick a phone.

are you looking for a smart phone (pda) or just regular phone?

Last edited:
Back