New Chevy Stingray Concept

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vetts dont get bad gas mileage, around 30hmpg i think

but the people buying this wont mind spending the money for the gas to keep it moving since they have 80K to spend on a 2 seater bat-mobil.

if i was rich, (like seriously loaded to the gills) i would buy it ---- and turbo it!

they want a bailout and this is what they are coming out with? they need to focus on getting more fuel economy more useful car than this shit. they will spend all this money and will cater only to the wealthier people.

GM deserves to die. not even the camaro impresses me anymore. mopar on the other hand has gotten my attention. Ford = :vomit:

GM deserves to die. not even the camaro impresses me anymore. mopar on the other hand has gotten my attention. Ford = :vomit:
100% agreed....I like the looks of the Challenger Dodge has not really a big Mustang or Camaro fan either

16 city, 26 highway. With the 6.2L LS3. 430hp/424tq. Those are some pretty damn good numbers given the power of the thing.

The beast in the ZR1: LS9 supercharged, 638hp/604tq, Titanium conrods and exhaust valves, 10.5qt dry sump, hand built.. 15cty/24hwy. Again, damn respectable for what it is.

16 city, 26 highway. With the 6.2L LS3. 430hp/424tq. Those are some pretty damn good numbers given the power of the thing.

The beast in the ZR1: LS9 supercharged, 638hp/604tq, Titanium conrods and exhaust valves, 10.5qt dry sump, hand built.. 15cty/24hwy. Again, damn respectable for what it is.

lol my car 90hp/40mpg :D

My jeep only gets 16 hwy. you can push it to 22 if you baby the hell out of it and cruise 60mph behind a semi.

which is another reason they are where they are. Why the hell would I want a 6.2L LS3? why why dont they use the bailout money to bail themselves out instead of building fantasy cars that will not sell much?

spend more money on the hybrids, spend more money ondesigning practical and usefull everyday cars that people will buy! Here in Tally we have these car commercials that are asking people to shop US. not foreign. Also that the us cars a better built and blah blah blah. I cant help to laugh at how desperate they sound.

I shop foreign because its better! better gas,more practical and no useless junk that makes you feel more of man.:ph34r: I'm a chevy man myself,BUT not of anything of the newer era. the trailblazer prolly the one new thing i would buy.

i love my S-10:cool:

which is another reason they are where they are. Why the hell would I want a 6.2L LS3? why why dont they use the bailout money to bail themselves out instead of building fantasy cars that will not sell much?

Lol, the LS3 is truck engine variant. Its based on a motor called an L92. You may have heard of the truck the L92 comes in, Cadillac calls it an "Escalade" and they say its pretty popular. Lol.

Not too impressed with the challenger or the charger. they're the same thing. the only difference is the body style and the # of doors.

The 09 Challengers are garbage. I feel sorry for everyone that bought the R/T thinkin it would be fast. The 2010's are were its at.

They are very good lookin IMO. They just fell way short of their potnetial from the factory.

Back to the Vette though, I hope that this concept gets rewroked until it follows along the same lines as the C5 and C6 Vettes. The C5's were the first years that I actually liked, and wished I could own.

that thing is sexy. I wonder what motor will be under the hood? ls7? Either way I hope that thing does make production.

Back