new chick..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jesus ur telling me. lol.
i just want plain black frames. thats it. lol

they are like $6 from autozone. if you are short on cheese, i'm sure the lonely boys of hondaswap will do a fundraiser and paypal you some money. :lol: :lol: :lol:

91 LS 2dr Auto.. yeah yeah dont wanna hear. it's auto, I KNOW. lol.

Sorry it took a while to respond I'm usually at work or not home haha. But I wanted to at leats introduce myself sort of when I signed up.

The only mod on the car really right now is rims and some corny ass license plates my dad decided he just had to put on it while he was driving it around lol.

But I plan on AT LEAST getting intake/exhaust, strut bars, and not sure what else.. any suggestions?

Here's what it looks like now:
IMAG0377.jpg

IMAG0378.jpg

I think our friend black widow g2 missed the part where you said it was an auto.

my advice, decide what you want the car for. if its simply a Daily driver then i wouldnt turbo it or even swap it. further, i wouldnt do intake or exhuast. I would simply lower the car, nicer wheels, upgrade the brakes and keep the rest the way it is.

I think our friend black widow g2 missed the part where you said it was an auto.

my advice, decide what you want the car for. if its simply a Daily driver then i wouldnt turbo it or even swap it. further, i wouldnt do intake or exhuast. I would simply lower the car, nicer wheels, upgrade the brakes and keep the rest the way it is.

thanks for your input ^_^

I like the myspace style picture. Almost every chick on myspace has a picture like yours... I don't know why, but they do. I don't know the fascination with it, but okay.

Dunno why either. I was just bored. &it looked kinda cool so I used it haha

Back