New Civic, Bad Problems :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GZpunk

So i got a 94 civic(not sure if its ex or what ever im new to this but its 2 door sun roof if you could tell by that) but anyway i had it for a 2 weeks before it started fucking up well anyway right now when i plug the battery in both left and right blinkers are blinking in front and back...they go off and on at random times now this is with the car on and off and no turn signals are on or hazerds. everything is off. i have not messed with anything electrical in the car however i bought it with a system already hooked up. so someone has been messing with wires forsure. anyone know what might cause this? also when i floor my car the check engine light comes on untill i turn the car off then on again. i have slowly gone to 80mph(still new driver really dont wana mess anything up)and the check engine light stays off but if i floor it and get up that high it comes on....any ideas?

I would start by taking the sound system off and see if that's your problem.about the CEL I wound check what code it brings up then diagnose that problem

Back