New civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I did some research with my magic and psychic abilities. That very very first post is indeed a Peugot, but Honda Design Team borrowed a coupld guys from the Peugot team to build the 2006 SI hatch's plans. The Fit and Jazz are indeed suxx0r.
Now, as for the entire car industry going to shit... take a look at Mazda's model line-up. The M3 and the M3 5-dr are pretty drab. I think those Japo bastards are spending all their money on redesigning top sellers and keeping there higher model cars (Mazda's Miata and Honda's S2K) so people will just say "Oh, fuck that ugly POS I'll finance the tried-and-true sexy beast in the corner over thar."

Well, that's enough typing for me.
VIVA LA SEEVEEK!

Originally posted by EXtremeAccord@Nov 17 2004, 11:18 AM
I did some research with my magic and psychic abilities. That very very first post is indeed a Peugot, but Honda Design Team borrowed a coupld guys from the Peugot team to build the 2006 SI hatch's plans. The Fit and Jazz are indeed suxx0r.
Now, as for the entire car industry going to shit... take a look at Mazda's model line-up. The M3 and the M3 5-dr are pretty drab. I think those Japo bastards are spending all their money on redesigning top sellers and keeping there higher model cars (Mazda's Miata and Honda's S2K) so people will just say "Oh, fuck that ugly POS I'll finance the tried-and-true sexy beast in the corner over thar."

Well, that's enough typing for me.
VIVA LA SEEVEEK!
[post=418238]Quoted post[/post]​

/auc WTB brain cells :bash:

has anyone else noticed taht the "new" civic is from a euro station? and the other new hondas are all to be debuted in japan and europe.... i dont see any of those cars coming to usa.

Honda needs to cut their design team in europe and do it in house in Japan like the good old days. Stupid europe with there euro lights, pugeot style cars, blah blah blah... :angry:

And Lambo, Ferrari, Aston Martin, BMW, VW.... they can all suck a dick. Europe makes the worst cars ever. There's nothing finer than an American made, gas guzzling, 2 door muscle car.

Originally posted by YangpaNemsay@Nov 17 2004, 02:43 AM
Them boys over at the Japan Honda Design Team are smoking some good shit.
[post=418135]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :withstupid:
Pass dat shizz y0! :fosho:

Back