NEW Clutch!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovalski

Woot I'm going to be buying a new clutch soon..But i have not a clue on what kind i should get for boost or how to put it in..If anyone could help that would be cool..Plz only post something if u know how or what to do..I dont need shit talken or dumass little kids talking about shit they dont know..THANKS KOV!!

Last edited:
any quality brand stage 2 . as for how to install you need a service manual and you need to research how to change a clutch , its not hard .

Dumbass girls huh? Don't hold grudges, you won't get far here. Besides, if you're refering to me, I NEVER talk about shit I don't know about. I'll put it out there that I don't know. Thanks.

OMG her she gos..wtf..U hand not a clue about honda lugnuts but there u post..lol..the ppl that did helped..u dont help...sorry...but u havent help me out at all on any of my post so plz just stay away from my post..thanks kiddy..
KOV

I tried and you were still an asshole. I don't know much about Hondas and I don't pretend to. And I'm not the "kiddy" around here.

Aleaf.crx..this is was your first post ..for the lug nut one..ALOT OF HELP THAT DID..Um, wtf? How did eg6sir get involved in all that?

Oh okay, phew, I had to go look. I thought that guy told me he was from Idaho.....I was about to pack my shit and leave before the down syndrome plague hit Boise

Not every single post has to have some kind of help in it. Get OVER IT. You're being a huge fucking baby about all this and it's just irritating people. You're not fooling anyone. I tried helping you out after that. You just gave me more shit. I tried offering your friend some help or company, whatever, you shit on that too. EVERYONE on this site is gonna bust your balls, so either you can get over it and take it like a man, or be like this and get flamed by everyone. Your choice.

I try to. I'm trying to help the guy and he's giving me shit. Someone needs to learn how to grow steel balls. Or he's not gonna make here. People give people shit all the time. He's taking it too far and it's interfering. Period.

lol..funny how u helped..dam..done bro i got her on ignore..no worrys..she help u out any?..up thats what i thought..KOV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back