New Coilovers.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

liquid00meth

y0! I think I'm gonna pick up some coilovers to hold me over till I get (real) coilovers, so I need to know which ones ride the best. I drive like 1.25 hours to work, so I just want the best ride possible on a coilover. Anyone had any experience using a set that the ride was pretty tolerable? let me know. Don't tell me to get springs instead, I have those. heh.

any info appreciated!

my advice is dont fucking bother ... save the money... put it twards the shit you really want ... spending money twice is fucking stupid

lol sorry E_, you seem to have gotten a little worked up about that. The thing is that later I can just clean them and sell em to some chump on Ebay. So it's not too much of a waste. I'll show you a picture of my car and if you tell me it doesn't look ridiculous your lying. The ghey tokico kit has my car with about 1'' of wheel gap in the front, and 0'' of wheel gap in the back. And I agree, I'm not one to half ass things at all, I usually just save till I can afford what I want, but it's pretty bad. I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't think so.

Back