New Crx Or Just Insight?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

now that you mention it....the shadow on the car does look suspicious....
i cant put my finger on it...

is this car an actual insight? or did he c&p?

i think its fake, even tho it does look really good! just look between the 2 wheels, the rocks in the back gound dont match. there a differnt shade and just look weird!

tell me what u guys think.

lates

Originally posted by CrazyAzn+Apr 10 2003, 04:29 AM-->
just look between the 2 wheels, the rocks in the back gound dont match. there a differnt shade and just look weird...
Maybe that would have something to do with big tree behind it.Maybe. :spin:

karnash Posted on Apr 10 2003
@ 04:21 AM
is this car an actual insight?

I think it is,with PSed wheels and drop,and the rear wheel cut out.

ind-logo.jpg

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Apr 9 2003, 10:51 PM-->
Originally posted by CrazyAzn@Apr 10 2003, 04:29 AM
just look between the 2 wheels, the rocks in the back gound dont match. there a differnt shade and just look weird...

Maybe that would have something to do with big tree behind it.Maybe. :spin:

karnash Posted on Apr 10 2003
@ 04:21 AM
is this car an actual insight?

I think it is,with PSed wheels and drop,and the rear wheel cut out.

ind-logo.jpg

no cuz he somehow got rid of the widebody....or what looks like a widebody in ur picture....

i think he took a insight, then a crx...CAREFULLY matched the front of the insight, the back of the crx.....then painted both.

You mean that ugly ass lump in the rear half?It's still there,just a different angle.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Apr 10 2003, 05:56 AM
Damn you people.... Post somethign on Honda-tech adn it shows up here 2 hours later...

Jeez.

No i did not see that on Honda Tech, trully someone just had it in there sig on a diffrent forum. that red insight was posted here ages ago. I think it looks bad ass.

Originally posted by asmallsol+Apr 10 2003, 12:48 PM-->
@Apr 10 2003, 05:56 AM
Damn you people.... Post somethign on Honda-tech adn it shows up here 2 hours later...

Jeez.

No i did not see that on Honda Tech, trully someone just had it in there sig on a diffrent forum. that red insight was posted here ages ago. I think it looks bad ass.

:werd:

I would pimp one. I don't know what it is... I just really like the Insight!

Back