new crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nah i got you all beat. I gots da hook up in Tally and my girl who is the general manager here got me into one last week. Its was a demo vehicle had just got in. since it wasnt going on the showroom floor for another week she let me take it home for a couple days and to be totally honest...

i didnt like it. i took it back.

Injen, you have 48 hours to prove your ownership to us. If you should fail to post pics, there will be a calling of hs members to your house. There we will assemble to beat you with 1523848899352 oranges. Do you understand these terms and conditions?

Oh, I have no idea, this one is older, but I brought it up to remind injen that if he's lying were beating his ass.

In its current incarnation or the million gazillion "zomg crx is coming back" threads that have been popping up 18 times a year for the last 10 years?

the latter, we should just make a separate forum for them .

yeah, im just heckling him for pictures.

he has no job, how would he get this crx?
besides, he's gay, honda only sells civics to gays.

the new crx is reserved for midgets and clowns.

:shakes hand: You got me. I have no come back, and were on the internet, I could just say I was busy. Touche sir.

hold on im waiting for someone to be able to photoshop for me..then i prove with pix...
but i did actually get an 89 si...its in multimedia i think

lol awhile ago..traded that for an integra and traded the integra for the crx...
the eg had been crashed and i didnt know it..i didnt even want to deal with dmv on that one
all under the bumper was held on with wood screws...it looked good from the outside but if you caught glimpse of the screws you would wonder

Back