New daily beater

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Needs dropped and slightly more aggressive springs. Also needs summer tires. Then it will be perfect.

Love it, not sure how I feel about the wheels. But otherwise it's sick!

Yea. I have a set of 12' si wheels and tires with my name on them. The jury is still out for me.
Honda-Civic-Si-Sedan-Color-Taffeta-White.jpg

Sweet car, im jealous... i would love for the wife to have one of these.

I am not a fan of the wheels, myself. I really dont like the black inside spoke look, reminds me of some wheels on the wall at pepboys lol.

I'm trying to source a set of these from work. I also have an hpf suspension laying around somewhere. I'm trying to justify putting it on the car. It's tough knowing I'll be replacing the car once a year.

2012-2013-Honda-Civic-Si-HFP-quarter-skyline-new-front-bumper-airdam-wheels-side-skirts.jpg

thats a sweet ride man, im not sure how I feel about the 2013 wheels and new rear end facelift, but still sweet, and lol @vtec light, sweet dood , id unplug it lol

once a year?

Yup. So long as it's a Honda or Acura :):ph34r::( A guy in my group quit a year ago, moved to Stuttgart, and now works for Porche. Fucker drives a 911. God Dammit.

Today I got the 180 day notice till the lease expires. Time to order a new car. This time I am getting a 2014 Accord Sport. 4 doors, 6 speed manual, 4 banger. Should be nice. Hopefully I get it before Christmas.

wow, that was quick.

I like the wheels on those sport packages

Yea so do I. What sucks is that the Sport is an LX (base model) with the 18's, good tires, dual exhaust, and a deck lid spoiler. I wish you could get it with leather, a sunroof, and a nice stereo. Dumb.

Back