New daily driver any advice for me???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lionsfreak

I just got a 00'EX-V6 Accord and would like to do a few things but don't want to dump a lot of $. You know intake, wheels, factory spoiler, headlights and maybe headers. I don't want exhaust cause I like the stock look with a little more kick. I have been reading about the VENOM 400 is this thing for real or not worth the money. Any advice from the more experienced ones in this forum would be much appreciated, thanks.

Really, who makes that and were do I start to look? Would I be better off doing exhaust or headers with a short ram intake?

If you're going to do it, do it all.

Go with a short ram or cold air intake, then get your headers and do your catback.

When I look for parts I usually just look around on here at past threads, then honda-tech, then I get on google and see if I can find anything. Then I come back here and ask about it. :p

Wow you fast I thought it might get me different opinions. I am here for advice, to listen and learn. No pun intended

It could be worse I could post "cold air vs. short ram" and "short ram vs. cold air" in the same section.........hahaha

Thats funny as hell, like I said in another posting you guys are pretty entertaining. Thanks for the explanation BLANCO that makes all the sense in the world. I looked at the Comptech supercharger kit but I dont think I want to dump $4000 into my daily driver and shorten the life of my work car. It would be fun as hell though, but I guess thats what my 93'DX-HB is for. I will have to post a pic of the Accord and then let you guys follow my progress.

Back