new dc4 build... first one documented

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Absolute Bull Shit!!!!
I travel for work, sometimes quite a bit. Drive all kinds of different cars, SUV's, whatever they give me. Drive them in lots of different places, road conditions, weather, etc.

One thing I know for sure - like you, I do not like ABS systems. They are designed for those that don't have any kind of feel for using a brake pedal.

For me, it's about the front/rear bias pure and simple. 99.9% of the time, I can make a stop faster without ABS.

Having driven a car without ABS for something like 8 years, I find it very intrusive when I drive a car that has it. Not saying I go around driving like an asshat trying to get it to kick on, but the one time it did come on, I felt like I was no longer in control of the vehicle. But hell, new luxury cars will slow down for you, park for you, keep you in your lane. As far as I'm concerned, if that's a selling point to you, take the train/bus to work.

Last edited:
ok, so no new updates on the actual car.. other than its being driven, and work has been hectic... its been two months to date, since m white integra got stolen ... and i find out that the chicago police department caught 3 tow truck drivers stealing cars, stripping them, and selling the remains to the scrap yards... there goes my hope of recovering anything anymore... still, id like to rummage thru their shit to see if i can id anything... anything at all... more like for a keepsake...

Last edited:
pics up soon... have a TON of parts to install... got about 90% of my auto to manual swap... just need to get the right trans and a few odds and ends... also have a yonaka cat back exhaust system. also got a used megan header... but thinking about also going with a yonaka header... have my sound system all wired up. just need to find some time to install all of this.. like i said, pics going up soon... and i know its been six months.. sorry...

also have an itr suspension, control arms, rear sway bar, spc rear camber arms, skunk2 front adj control arms, and, and, and.... lol

Ya know what time it is? I'll tell ya, time to cut the bullshit and put some pictures up!!!! All these new parts and no pics??? WTF??? :D

If there aren't pictures posted on this thread by COB tomorrow, I'll round up a posse and hammer dilbeckstate with some more negative rep.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

dilbeckskate.JPG

Last edited:
417224_3459805540011_716668294_n.jpg
both my reasons for dragging my ass on my projects...

That's a "Third Rail" picture if ever there was one. Brake discussions many times end up flame wars from what I've seen! FWIW I run the same design on mine and they work well.

Last edited:
Back