New DD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

99sidude

VIP
99' Maxima SE. 98k miles. 5 speed. Mint as hell. Every option. Stole it from a friend for $4k.
100_0784.jpg

100_0789.jpg

Of course it has eibach springs, tokico struts, and a rear sway bar so it's no slouch in the handling dept. K&N drop in, Y-pipe and B-pipe with stock muffler. The car really scoots too. Easily as quick as my old gsr hatch.

:thumbsup:

friend's wife had one of those... great cars... drove well and was very comfortable

Of course it has eibach springs, tokico struts, and a rear sway bar so it's no slouch in the handling dept. K&N drop in, Y-pipe and B-pipe with stock muffler. The car really scoots too. Easily as quick as my old gsr hatch.
fooled me..:ph34r:
stance looks stock..

I've been driving a 96' Maxima for the past year. It was white and had a bunch of little problems. It just sort of happened that one friend wanted a maxima for a winter beater, while another just bought a 2010 6 speed accord coupe and wanted his beloved gray maxima to go to a good home.

The ITR hatch could be my DD. That car is rust free (rare for an EK around here), and I'd like to keep it that way by not driving it in the winter. Plus it's loud and not nearly as comfortable as the maxima.

i love maximas! i had a 02 6 speed and i still miss it sometimes. gotta love a comfortable quick 4 door.

my daily has to be a truck though, due to owning a boat and having to tow boats at work sometimes.

those maximas are fun... i drove a 5-speed v6 one and that shit hauled ass. there was one here on craigslist mint for like 600 bucks just needed a head gasket job. shit makes me cry that i missed out on it. woulda been worth it to toss a new engine in it.

Yup the thing is a total sleeper. Toasted a new civic si sedan from a light today (around where I work there are literally hundreds driving around). The aftermarket suspension was installed back in 2000 when the car was brand new. Needless to say, a new set of shocks will do the car wonders.

Back