New dogdog

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

corvetteguy78

VIP
Just adopted this beautiful puppy...Bella...Lab/American Bulldog mix..possibly some mastiff too.. we should be getting her next ..we are very excited!

IMG_20161211_102651_01.jpg
IMG_20161211_102651_02.jpg
IMG_20161211_102651_04.jpg
IMG_20161211_102651_05.jpg

nah, you're good, one of the only times it is perfectly acceptable for a man to show any range of emotion is when an animal is involved

Going to pick her up in a bit. Crappy day for it with all the rain and wind but we've waited long enough. They were supposed to come to do a home inspection yesterday but due to the weather they couldn't come. They told us we can take her today and schedule the visit later this week.

Just got to mentally prepare for all the peeing and pooping in the house and destruction that is about to go down over the next 6-7 months. We will be setting up Obedience School in a few days and eventually pick up a wireless electric fence.

Exciting times

It will be worth it. Are you keeping the dog in one area all day long when you aren't home? With my dog I made a small play area with his crate in it. I put some cheap linoleum under it to collect the piss/shit.

It will be worth it. Are you keeping the dog in one area all day long when you aren't home? With my dog I made a small play area with his crate in it. I put some cheap linoleum under it to collect the piss/shit.

my wife will be working half days from home for awhile until the dog is house trained...when we are not home we have to keep her fenced off so the other dog is not around her, per the Foundation. So when we are not home she will be crated in a separate room fenced off.

She's a cutie. Been thinking about getting a puppy also but then I think about the pee and poop in the house and my sensibilities kick in. Our current dog was about 4 when we rescued her and she came housebroken and trained lol. More my cup of tea at this point but it's hard to not want a pup.

Back