new doors.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicEX

1996 Honda Civic EX
I have a 96 civic ex coupe and my doors are JUNK driver side window got off track and doesnt even go down anymore and the door panel is hangin off cuz its all jacked up passenger side motor is about to die and i saw carbon fiber doors before and i would like to get them BUT i cant find them anywhere any information on these doors or can you tell me where to get some decent priced replacment oem doors please. also if im gonna get replacment doors i only really need the driver side because the passenger side only needs a motor. Thanks any info will be much help.

well unless your door are in bad shape or you just want the carbon fiber ones it would kinda be a waist of time considering you would habe to use all your old slides windows motors and everything else, so unless they are in bad shape i would just replace the internalls and if you get carbon fiber or new ones you still have to replace the internalls, but i would go to a junk yard and see if you can find some doors off a car there and hope everything is good on the inside, hope that helped

Back