New EG hatch!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if i could sell my car for cash i would buy a cheap shell or somethin then build a motor, but i think ill just keep my car for now.... maybe

You're 17 years old. If I were you, I'd be thankful to have a running car that isn't a complete heap of steaming shit. If you want a newer car, save your cash and then sell your current car and get one. Trading your way there isn't going to be easy, and probably not effective either.

You're 17 years old. If I were you, I'd be thankful to have a running car that isn't a complete heap of steaming shit. If you want a newer car, save your cash and then sell your current car and get one. Trading your way there isn't going to be easy, and probably not effective either.

that makes alot of since. i tried that once when i was around your age. just found it easier to save up money and buy a good car. trading just never seems to work right. something always happens.

okay well im probably not going with a vw, i got somebody wantin to trade an ek coupe to me, all power options and everything still works, im probably gonna check it out

i have 3 ek's im looking at, im really hoping on two of them, all 3 have d series stock still, for gas mileage, and all 3 are rust free. a black one, red one and white one.

but, i think i may keep my car now, i got a new set of seats that i absolutely love, they are really comfortable, and im working on acquiring a gsr tranny right now :D

0122012145.jpg

oh, and i test fitted the fat fives, i really like them on there, just need to get tires mounted and for this nasty weather to go away!

downsized_0122011836.jpg

i run 205/50s on my hatch, the ride quality is far better than 40's or even 45's, and i havent noticed any changes in the handling of the car at all

Back