New EG hatch!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

started attempting bondo work on the quarter today, it looks better already and i havent even sanded yet lol, ill get some pics pretty soon

hmm... got offered a y8 swap bored 20 over, fully built, turboed thats gonna be runnin 10-20 lbs, he wants to trade that full swap for mine, the motor is still getting put together, should i do it?

i say no unless you trust his work. youll be screwed if he just throws it together and it takes a shit

id look over that engine with a fine toothed comb before trading if i were you. built, boosted SOHC has way potential than a stock B-Series.

id look over that engine with a fine toothed comb before trading if i were you. built, boosted SOHC has way potential than a stock B-Series.

which is why i think somethings a littly fishy. why would somebody wanna trade a faster motor for something slower? i wouldnt at least but to each their own

well the kids got a lot of money lol, and i think hes probably gonna turn something pretty sick out of the b16, idk, ill def. have to drive the car and make sure everythings good with it

haven't really updated this in awhile, ive been workin on it slowly but surely, i finally have a full stereo and everything put in it, and i painted the hood

Specs on the system:
Pioneer 3200UD Head unit
Boss 8 gauge wiring
Kicker Comp 10" sub
Bass Slammer Box
It all hits pretty good for a single ten, not too much like my previous setups

I also painted the valve cover wrinkle red

Pics:
without the hood while i was painting it
63063_470057083637_545183637_6589876_841114_n.jpg

all clean
62305_470057188637_545183637_6589879_2959321_n.jpg

hood done
59825_470462438637_545183637_6600865_5572658_n.jpg

sub and amp, carpeting that wood piece soon
40880_477472098637_545183637_6739586_1598189_n.jpg

um, interesting hood. to each his own.

and whats with all the stickers on the back window? that just attracts unwanted attention and disrupts your vision.

no they were on there when i got it lol, and im getting a whole new window assembly for back there because the latch is all screwed up and both of the struts that hold it up are stripped out and only one will actually stay up there

so the exhaust is SCREWED! hopefully i can save it, 2 of the shitty welds broke on it, one behind the cat, and one hat attaches to the resonator/muffler thing, finally found out that it is a Bosal Bro Speed or somethin like that lol

just buy a full cat back off ebay for now you can get that knock off skunk 2 for like 200

well i got it all welded back up... idk how long itll last but it sounds so much better, i was wondering why it leaked so much lol i just thought it leaked at the collector

okay, update, car was acting up and dying a lot, got it fixed, it had a bad thermostat.

and.... plans for this winter (will probably change lol)
-LS/VTEC or B20/Vtec
some kind of pistons
shot peened rods
arp rod bolts
arp head studs
cams if i can find a decent used set
ACL Bearings
Cometic headgasket
Ported intake manifold
Whale penis intake
header
tune by either Zerolift Auto Lab or Dave Blundell

hoping for some decent power out of it

also new exhaust so i quit breaking mine
and buttoning up other little things

:thumbsup:

well... ive been taking a lot of pictures recently, and i repainted my hood again the other day heres pics, most are with the old hood:

CIMG0224.jpg

CIMG0227.jpg

CIMG0228.jpg

CIMG0229.jpg

darkened the last pic, i thought it looked kinda cool
CIMG0229-1.jpg

CIMG0230.jpg

CIMG0232.jpg

CIMG0247.jpg

Back