New EG hatch!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

could be it? haha it came from the cincy/nky area, i wish i could find my old ls swapped ef hatch

mine didn't have a sun roof and it had a ls swap, and a shit ton of suspension work done to it. and it had a trailor hitch on it. I used to haul my dirtbike with it.

oh yeah and be careful using those slicks with a stock motor. they will break axels and tranny's. if you do use them keep the air pressure up high on them. Unless you plan on putting high end axels in.

well its back to the dying problem again, im thinking its tuned into the computer to shut off at a certain temp, so im gonna try another thermostat (hopefully better one) and hopefully it fixes it again, so its left at a friends house until tomorrow

yeah, theres info about that on the second page i think, it goes into some kind of limp mode and wont rev or anything, but its fixed, put another new t-stat in and its fine once again

yeah i talked to DK that tuned my car, pretty cool guy he helped me a lot over text, he told me to only use Honda t-stats in my car so if it screws up again thats what im doing

Really odd fix. You flushed it a week or two ago....right?
If it starts acting up again, start a new thread so we can get more input from others.

In Limp Mode.....no CEL???

its not really limp mode, its heat protection mode so it cuts it down really far to where itll barely run and he told me i need to put a honda OEM thermostat instead of an auto parts store one

acquiring a new winter beater tomorrow probably, heres a hint

Its purple, has 4 doors, and is lsvtec...
:ph34r:

take that back, getting it tonight, ill have pics up here in a little while after i get it

got the car and drove it home, its got a VIS OEM style carbon fiber hood and trunk, LS/VTEC, Hasport mounts, Cold air, and apparently the motor was "built" by TPR but idk about that, it is wrecked, but i traded a $500 truck for it lol, ill be starting a thread for it probably tomorrow, im getting some of the parts to fix it from one of my friends, but anyway heres a couple pics of the "good side"

149805_501046278637_545183637_7106145_7235640_n.jpg

155866_501046323637_545183637_7106146_8117340_n.jpg

it runs great actually, the ls/vtec is goin in the hatch and the b16 is goin in the 4 door

Back