New EG hatch!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haha nah, the 4 door is staying until the spring then im selling it to paint the hatch

hey do you need a headlight for the passenger side i got an extra one. and i got extra tail lights

i will probably take you up on the tail light part, i already got headlights, a rear bumper, and a dash from a friend (no it doesnt need a dash but he had it anyway)

Sell me the b16!

the b16 is goin in the 4 door for this winter!

About settin pressure in the slicks:

The pressure on the sidewall should be right what you need. But, the best way to tell is to do a burnout and check the marks. You want a consistant darkness across the mark. Lighter in the middle is under inflated, and darker in the middle is over inflated.

Ill trade u the zc for the b16, zc is a fresh motor from hmotors doesn't even have 3000 miles on it from me

haha i have a kid wantin me to trade him his y7 swap and a set of bride silver backs for my b16, so idk what i want to do...

well i traded... the ls/vtec for the y7 and brides, we're gonna finish putting the ls/v in my buddies car tomorrow, but heres the brides in my car

150086_10150089827213638_545183637_7135631_8323603_n.jpg

well... i got the LS/VTEC Swapped in today, runs great, just need to get a phearable base map for it, the ecu doesnt have vtec and is too rich up until about 3500-4k rpm, i tried my computer for the b16 but its wayyyy too lean, so i think ill send that computer off to get chipped so i can still drive it at least, and tomorrow i have to put my exhaust on

ordered the computer from phearable.net today, hopefully itll run better now i got it tuned for

2 step:4000 rpm
Rev limiter:8500 rpm
Vtec engagement:4400 rpm
CEL shiftlight: 7800 rpm

Well i did some tradin around and now have a buddy club p1 drivers seat and an integra cloth seat that is perfect, just waiting on the computer to come in and put it in, but anyway, heres some pics!

CIMG0329.jpg

CIMG0327.jpg

CIMG0326.jpg

CIMG0330.jpg

CIMG0332.jpg

CIMG0343.jpg

nice come up on the lsv make sure u check ur valve cover gasket it looks like its leakin right at the cams

im pretty sure its the cam seals leaking, i will have it parked for the winter soon hopefully so i can check everything out on it

Back