New EG hatch!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

got the ecu for it! runs great now, 2 step is a little too low on it and the vtec doesnt kick as hard as im used to, but i still like it!

also working on tying little things up that have been bothering me for awhile

today i ordered new corner lights, a wink mirror, and purple tow hooks for it, so a little progress coming soon! im trying to get the 4 door pretty much finished up right now though

updates! i pulled the plugs last night out of curiosity, and one was soaked in oil. first thought, shit. need rings. but i checked compression tonight and i have 180-185 across the board. from who i talked to earlier thats a little low, opinions?

so i went ahead and pulled the cams out to do cam seals and ill probably replace the water pump and t-belt while im in there.

also, rotas are gone got the brides back that i posted earlier, found out they're replicas, but VERY well made ones, they are full carbon fiber and everything, either those or the buddy club and gsr seat will be for sale. asking 400 for either set...

yessir!

CIMG0385.jpg

CIMG0381.jpg

CIMG0379.jpg

CIMG0377.jpg

and you can kind of see the carbon fiber in this one

CIMG0380.jpg

get thos dang seats outta the way I wanna se the car and motor....lol

im on it lol, i got most of my parts besides the t-belt, may be here later today though! ill go take some pics here in a minute

pssssst give her a bath get that salt off it.... but looking good so far..

yeah kinda, US mail just dropped off my wink mirror! and i just ordered the private label mfg header for it!

another little update, i got my wink mirror in today and had an idea for it to make it a little different, so i glued beer caps to it haha lmk what you think:

CIMG0406.jpg

CIMG0407.jpg

CIMG0408.jpg

yeah i wanted to do something with it, but everyone covers theirs in stickers, so i narrowed it down to that or covering it in duct tape so i decided on that

Back