new engine break in

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Trust me, I know what movie it's from. haha

I joke with friends and you aren't one of my friends. You're a dipshit kid who thinks he's funny and picks the wrong times to try to be funny.

*insert rimshot and cymbal crash here* :D

Actually, I've got something else to add to that.

If you were even the slightest bit intelligent you'd realize that I'm the only knowledgeable person on this site who even attempts to help you any more. Keep annoying and you'll end up on my ignore list where I won't see any of your posts and you won't be allowed to bother me in PM anymore.

*cues up "Disco Inferno"* Burn baby, burn!

Blanco is really trying to help you out. If you would take the time to look up his posts, you would realize that he is indeed VERY knowledgeable. I'm not trying to kiss his ass by saying this, but his knowledge is more than welcomed by me as it will keep me from, and I'll quote him for this "blowing up my engine" whenever my build is done.

No blanco any joke I say you take seriously but whatever im over it. Also you don't have to be a friend to tell jokes and be funny. I'm done here. Thanks anyway Luis for the warning. Also its not hard to make a new account lol but I don't do that anyway.

Back