New engine swap, no fuel or spark

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ragnarok0mega

hey everyone, sorry to make my first post, one begging for help but im completely stumped

i just bought a '92 si with a bad engine, i saw it start up and run enough for the previous owner to back it out of his drive way and then it died, never to be started again. so i got it back home and my buddy swapped in another h23 he had laying around. we got everything hooked back up and went to try and start it....and nothing didnt even crank, turns out we put the wires backwards on the starter, so we swapped that around and tried again, now it trys to crank over but theres absolutely no fuel getting to the fuel rail, and we have no spark. i tried resoldering my relay after doing some searching, and even tried my buddies relay...and still nothing. were completely stumped here, can anyone throw me some ideas on what to try?

some more background info is the doors auto lock themselves, my buddy thinks it may be a bad ground somewhere and the knock sensor was broken during the swap. ANY help would be very much appreicated

Back