new exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LOS222

Well, I was going to wait till the summer to do this but last Wednesday someone rear ended me while I was at a stop sign. It was snowing pretty bad so I wasn't too mad at the guy. Anyways, I have a 96 Accord w/ H22 setup. I currently have a Tanabe dtm racing medallion exhaust. With the $ the insurance gave me I bought a Black Widow I rear bumper. I want to run dual exhaust (one for each opening) on the bumper. What are some mufflers you guys suggest? I want the exhaust for looks, performance, and quietness. Pictures would be helpful too. Thanks, :D Once I get this done, I'll post pics.

you are so on the wrong site to be asking about this type of thing

Is exhaust not part of performance? I want looks and performance. Is there a problem w/ that? I'm just trying to find out what exhausts are out there that people are happy with. What they look like, what they paid.

I suggest Greddy EVO cans if you really feel like having dual exhaust. But... dual exhaust is so... ghey. :yuck:

yeh but didnt you know that dual exhaust makes twice the horsepower of single because....theres... two of them...and they look blingin yo g :roll:

s3f6e88a42bf37.jpg

Dual exhaust on a freaking honda is so F*&$)% ricey. First of all, duals are supposed to be on a V6 or a dual point exhaust outlet. only the accord V6, s2k, and NSX looks good on duals, besides that, the shit is ricey.

if you want show and go.
Heres the guidelines-
ANYTHING directly connected to the engine is for performance
things on the body or interior is for the go

the exhaust made for hondas are songle cuz they produce more power than duels

Originally posted by B18C_NA@Feb 20 2004, 03:09 PM
Dual exhaust on a freaking honda is so F*&$)% ricey. First of all, duals are supposed to be on a V6 or a dual point exhaust outlet. only the accord V6, s2k, and NSX looks good on duals, besides that, the shit is ricey.

even on the S2k the first thing done to EVERY one that i see at the track is to convert to single exhaust (less weight, better power)

Back