New Family Guy Episode

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i really dont find this show that funny anymore. a couple episodes were good last year, but thats about it... i lost interest in it

I personally own EVERY episode of family guy ever aired... I'm downloading this now, and I CANT WAIT for May 1st!! NEW EPISODES!! W00T!!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 25 2005, 09:13 AM
i really dont find this show that funny anymore. a couple episodes were good last year, but thats about it... i lost interest in it
[post=491128]Quoted post[/post]​

That's odd, seeing as how they haven't been on since 01. Get your facts strait! :p I preferred the 3rd season the best, just because they had Quagmire on there more.

maybe the ones i saw last year were even older? i dunno... whatever.. either way, the new ones suck

I like how he named EVERY crappy show that was on the air and cancelled after they took off the family guy :lol:

no work. family guy is great! its great sober, drunk, and high!! i really think its one of the top 5 funniest cartoons ever. its clever, witty, sarcastic, quirky, weird all at the same time, which is everything i love.

Back