new favorite maintenece chick

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jan 28 2004, 11:19 PM
heather ideepthroat owns all

haha, no doubt!

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jan 29 2004, 02:19 AM
heather ideepthroat owns all

so does this mean "ideepthroat" is gunna be in the seach now too? :lol:

heather is a pinicle of all things sexual....shes gifted in every aspect! if she can swallow a 9 incher and use her throat to make you cream, shes gets my vote....she can gobble my cock anytime she wants...lol

I'm going to have to do a search for her on Kazaa once my intArnet at home gets working again.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jan 29 2004, 12:16 PM
I'm going to have to do a search for her on Kazaa once my intArnet at home gets working again.

you don't have any of the ideepthroat videos? have you been living under a rock?? :lol:

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Jan 29 2004, 02:24 PM-->
Originally posted by B16@Jan 29 2004, 04:03 PM
dohcvtec_accord
@Jan 29 2004, 12:16 PM

you don't have any of the ideepthroat videos? have you been living under a rock?? :lol:

:werd:

:wtf:

i havent met anyone that didnt have a few in their collection

Shit, I feel like a :tardcart: now.

I'm mad that my intArnet (well, my entire computer actually) at home is down right now. I just hope that I remember to go look for those videos when it's back up.

I do, however, have many of the Anabolic Initiations videos. :) Those R0CK.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jan 29 2004, 04:36 PM
I do, however, have many of the Anabolic Initiations videos. :) Those R0CK.

:werd:

those kick ass

1- open up kazaa (lite) or other file share program

2- search videos for "Anabolic Initiations"

3- download them

god damn why does everything neeed to be spelled out

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Jan 29 2004, 03:02 PM
what are they? they sound quite intriguing

They're pretty much vids of girls in their first time (or near first time) getting banged on film. Some pretty big names have done it (Brianna Banks, Bunny Luv, etc). They film the girls beforehand, kinda like an interview, then blindfold them and have one or more guys go at it. Remove the blindfold about halfway through. Usually pretty good clips.

i see i see- E Sol thank you for the kazaa tutorial, i was wondering how that crazy thing worked this whole time-

besides briana's insatiable craving for putting more and more silicone into her body, i think she's pretty hot... plus... she's done some good work. haha

i have a few pictures of her that i used for my wallpaper for a while...

Back