new feature - snap preview

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
on external links, if you hover on the link, you will get a popup with a screen shot of the page.

like it? no?

ooh i like! not just being an ass-kiss either; i noticed it a few minutes ago when i accidentally dragged over the hs.net email link on my way to the search and wondered wtf it was. anyway, nice.

yep definitely like it, been wanting to install that feature on one of my boards, but couldn't find he hack, is it by chance on the vbulletin handbook site and maybe I overlooked it?

:blink:

NSFW... no shit for win? nice shoes freakshow willie? never say fire wang?

i r noob 2 ur wurds... ^_^

its not a hack, its offered by snap.com. just a line of JS to add, and attaches itself to target="_blank" anchors

its not a hack, its offered by snap.com. just a line of JS to add, and attaches itself to target="_blank" anchors
snap.com.......hhmm sounds familar, is that the site that offers the voicemail box for myspace, yearbook, hi5. and sites like that

I don't like change. It lags for a few seconds which annoys me when I'm moving my cursor across the screen.
It's neat-o, but gimmicky and if I want to know what a link looks like, I'll just click it.
Is there a way to make it an option in the User Control Panel?

I noticed it, I was like wtf at 1st... but I rikey! ^_^

looks like its 2 and 2....

couple more votes in and we'll see if it stays or not

I'm going with no... it's cool but it interrupts what I'm looking at. And they're all over the place. If you make it a feature you can disable, then I'll vote yes.

after being on here all day and them just popping up I think that if its made optional it would be cool, I really like it when browsing through the for sale threads 'cause you dont have to click the link to check out the pics...

Back