New Fit Sport owner

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eastbxc

Custom User Title
Well I will be graduating with my bacholers degree this weekend and I have been car shopping the past few weeks and finally picked up my new 2012 Honda Fit sport in silver with a manual transmission. So far I have had it a two days and I love it! Some members may or may not remember my 1990 red Civic hatch I had rebuilt. Unforunately I couldn't afford to own both cars so I sold the hatch last week to some respectable citizens who want to use it for a daily driver and keep it stock so I am glad it will live on. Any who I am just a rambling I will try and post some pictures in the next day or so...

Dang it! I feel like a moron I totally forgot to spell check.... Sorry rookie mistake

By the way I plan on getting the windows tinted. Probably going to go 25 or 30% going to be waiting till next week but I can't wait.

Here a few pictures I took after I had a chance to wax it yesterday.

IMG_1921.jpg

IMG_1920.jpg

I really like the new wheels for 2012. Overall I am very happy with the car. I put gas in for the first time this morning and I am averaging 36.9mpg which I am totally happy with. Going to get the windows tinted next week hopefully Wednesday.

The usb connect to an ipod or iphone is legit also. I really like having access to all my music through my car radio controls.

I agree that would look great. I will be getting it tinted next week I think that will also make it look a little better.

Any suggestions for dropping it? If it was going to do it I would go with full coil overs but any suggestions on a brand that you know works good on Fits?

There is a Honda Fit that Honda Tuning Magazine has been upgrading over many issues......let me look and see if one of the copies that is at the house has anything and I'll get back to you (many are in storage)

You might find it online too.

But there are a few companies out there.

Hmm I would be interested in flipping through one of those magazines if you happen to know the month.

Nice! I love the Fit. IMO it's the one vehicle in Honda's lineup where it absolutely smokes everything in its class. The first upgrade I would do is brakes and tires. The thing comes under-tired from the factory, and the brakes are the weak point on an otherwise awesome chassis.

Back