New flash game, i have been addicted to for about 3 hours... lol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I really dont see how the Creator made it to 90? There has to be a certian technique. I made it to 78 this morning. I made a spreadsheet today too (TY Reckedracing) Sadly I still cannot find a functionable way to reach 90. Placement on the map is crutcial, It's a sacrifce at the beginning but once your range builds up.. OWNED! Well at least to 78....

I've got 72 like 4 times in a row. Another but that I notice is the 2nd to last upgrade for the plant says 3xxx something but if you click over one thats already been upgrade to that, its only 14xx.

What I have been trying to do is space them apart so that at on time, there is always 4 towers shoting. One thing that would be helpful is to find out the exact distance that each tower could hit. Then you could do a better job at gridding them

has anybody saved up and bought thew 3000 dollar thing, is it worth it. i came about 300 bucks away from buying it and got killed

it's not really worth it @ $3000 , for damage of 9090 and a range of 150, and then to spend $5000 for a damage of 15050 and a range of 100. The Plant costs less and maxes out at damage 9000 range 215.

well i figured it out ,as long as the damn towers wouldnt disapperit would be cake..and i had them all spaced out and it still went away

well at first it wasent with me either but after it got to wave 67 the started to go on there on with out me doing anything but watching and these was towers that i maxed out also

dude i bought it and its fucking crap it doesnt do shit except rob ur money and shoot hella slow........DONT BUY IT!!

aw man, fucking rip.
i just had the perfect setup, was on wave 74, go to lay another leaf tower.....

and 1 of my fucking maxed out leaf towers disappears! wtf

aw man, fucking rip.
i just had the perfect setup, was on wave 74, go to lay another leaf tower.....

and 1 of my fucking maxed out leaf towers disappears! wtf
yup thats all it will do to me i think its a setup lol

just got to 70...ughhh...im taking a break from it now...lol

I got to 73, i bought 3 of those 3000k ones and when I buy them it leaves me like a 1000k refund its weird lol.

Back