New flash game, i have been addicted to for about 3 hours... lol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

finally got 76 as well.i haven't been able to beat that yet.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Attachments

• 80.JPG
    80.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 116
I hit 79 by stealing Airjockie's setup. :ph34r: Moving a few from the corners and tweaking the build order should get us closer to the magic 90 mark.

Expanding on Airjockie's setup:

Notice how towers don't like to fire diagonally; they fire much faster when they're shooting on a horizontal or vertical plane. I tried placing towers strictly on the longest stretches of straightaways where they could do just that, with good results:

Attachments

• towerhighscore.png
    towerhighscore.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
wow... you guys dont use alot of "upgrades" on those towers either...

wow... you guys dont use alot of "upgrades" on those towers either...

Those are maxed out leaf towers, except for the light green one on the right that didn't have time to upgrade all the way.

still stuck at 80 :(

Attachments

• 80.JPG
    80.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 123
78 is highest for me, thats with 3 towers disappearing in mid game and a max leaf tower disappearing on round 76

still stuck at 80 :(

Ah ha, that's your problem... Remember that leaf tower efficiency is pretty crappy until the max level, where it goes through the roof. Once you're in a safe enough position to do it (around wave 30 or so), build and upgrade leaf towers one at a time till they're maxed, then move on to another. Multiple non-max leaf towers at the end-game is what's slowing you down.

EDIT: Plus you've got an overmax water tower in there. The efficiency of that tower actually goes down at that level. The scribbles over the graphic and the fact that the cost doesn't go up at all leads me to believe that the author meant to remove that unbalanced watertower level from the game but hasn't done it yet.

Last edited:
Back