New from Tenn =)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

dropdead

Hey there!
Im new to this site so I figured I'd better drop in and say hey. My name is Tabatha and I am from Tennessee. I drive a 96 accord that is a work in progress and a pain in my butt.

Thats all I got for now though.

=)

Hi.

lmao... This is gonna be bad. But not so bad since Injen isnt around much.

Howdy.

Good to see another accord driver here. I used to have a 97 acorn. Welcome to the site!

I loved my 94 accord. Pulled like a champ for a long time. Hope you enjoy yours. I havent yet, but you should also post pictures. My car is far from being ready. But love her any ways.

lh1.gif

leghumper.jpg

And Welcome to the site Tabatha enjoy your stay..

Hahaha, "pulled". riiiiiiight...

I got 160/135 off the bottle on my f22. They have good displacement, just wish I had the 5 speed to go with it. Its easy to make 200 N/A on that motor. Just a good bump in compression. It was only 8.8:1 stock. Take it to 10:1 and you have a good platform to work with. Aries will make slugs for it, just requires a phone call.

I will post some pics up as soon as I am able. The car looks like hell atm bc my ex got pissed at me and screwed up the paint job =/ but it is still a good little car. I havent got much done to it except for dc header, aem intake, and a h22 tranny. Hopefully the car will be a vtec soon. But its a fun little car as is.

Thanks for the welcomes though =)

Just so you know, Im not Injen and I dont want cock pics.
Haha.

Oh you KNOW its Injen now! It's just like him to deny wanting the cock shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back