!!!NEW FULL RADIATOR question HELP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khai_tuan_nguyen

Will a 96 Integra LS full radiator fit into a 97 civic hx with b20 vtec swap. If so what modifications will i need. I can get one for $50, is that cheap?

Thanks

you'll have to measure the studs on the top and bottom of the radiator and see if they match up with the ones on you radiator support. if there different distances you may need to do a little cutting and welding to re-locate the stud pockets. if its a new OEM radiator 50 is a great price.

Is it necassary (sp?) to purchase this, are you asking if it will fit if so in this case anything will fit, with money and mods... however I don't really think it is necasarry (sp?). So yea it will fit with cutting and welding involved

hey if you can, get a used integra GSR/GS/RS radiator, and get the end tanks welded in brass, to ensure they don't blow out..

1991 Integra when you say necessary, do you mean to purchase? If so it is very necessary, i need a full radiator for my setup. Or maybe you mean cut weld necessary, in that case what i mean by fit is will it be a direct bolt in? Milan what are end tanks?

Back