New Girl, Need help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. In March. 2 months ago.
Dam, that's a shock. I've bought every car I've ever called mine. Back in school my uncles and cousins used to get salvaged mustangs, fixed them up, body and motor and then resell them for a profit, when I was old enough (9) I guess you can say I cashed in on their business, and started making a lil money. The older I got the more work I was able do to and therefore make more money.

Bought my 1st car a 98 civic ex it was used though, then at 18 almost a year and a half after joining the military I bought a new 02 civic ex, but then decided it was a wiser decision to buy used cars since I was doing a lot of engine swaps and liked the 99-00 body style better. So I sold the 02 and got a 00si and a 99 passport

Dam, that's a shock. I've bought every car I've ever called mine. Back in school my uncles and cousins used to get salvaged mustangs, fixed them up, body and motor and then resell them for a profit, when I was old enough (9) I guess you can say I cashed in on their business, and started making a lil money. The older I got the more work I was able do to and therefore make more money.

Bought my 1st car a 98 civic ex it was used though, then at 18 almost a year and a half after joining the military I bought a new 02 civic ex, but then decided it was a wiser decision to buy used cars since I was doing a lot of engine swaps and liked the 99-00 body style better. So I sold the 02 and got a 00si and a 99 passport

My dad bought my bug.... then i was given my integra.. Since we divorced, the title now has only MY name on it, so I call it mine. besides.... he has 3 other cars, and 2 motorcycles. It's fair to me. As for the Fit... I'm financially responsible for it, so I call it mine too.

As for the years of college (sorry I forgot to multi quote here) I know what that's like. I'm trying to finish college myself. My parents never went to college so I guess even though they made a decent amount of money I see where they are now and realize what life is when you are getting close to retirement. I also want to give the most to my parents as they grow older, but also realize how much of a pain in the ass I was growing up being a spoiled brat so I appreciate what I have because for a while... I had nothing. I don't ever want to live in my car again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back